What's new

Pakistani govt is Bankrupt

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last night saw a program " sawal yeh hai " from Ary.

Chairman of senate fiance committee told the viewers that Pakistan debt is 60 percent higher then its GDP. Which was not challenge by govt officials in program.
Every year 226 billion rupees suck by four elephants, Railway,PIA,Steel mill and 5 more govt sectors. Where PPP govt is still highering their JIALAS in these govt institution, even these sector can easily be bring in green zone out of red.
IMF loan money is just sitting in SBP.

Last night saw a program " sawal yeh hai " from Ary.

Chairman of senate fiance committee told the viewers that Pakistan debt is 60 percent higher then its GDP. Which was not challenge by govt officials in program.
Every year 226 billion rupees suck by four elephants, Railway,PIA,Steel mill and 5 more govt sectors. Where PPP govt is still highering their JIALAS in these govt institution, even these sector can easily be bring in green zone out of red.
IMF loan money is just sitting in SBP.

Can you please share some links?? I remember people sharing links that suggest Pakistan forex was increasing....Floods would have given a good beating to that however bankrupt.....not so sure...

Can you please share some links?? I remember people sharing links that suggest Pakistan forex was increasing....Floods would have given a good beating to that however bankrupt.....not so sure...

Watch Sawal Yeh Hai ? 8th August 2010

There you go.... Dr Danish is a pathetic anchor ..but fortunately his guests were better educated than him.

It was certainly going to happen with a nation for whom having more nukes than its neighbors is more important rather than economic development.

Its the time to change some old policies for Pakistan....look east !:pop:

having the worst natural disaster, all kind of internal secuity issues and having high inflation will have distarous consequences on any nation. may god bless pakistan

Thank you for making sense. Some people seem to forget that Pakistan was doing pretty well economically a few years ago, but for some people this thread is a perfect opportunity to troll against Pakistan

Debt to GDP doesnt mean anything as long as the debt is internal. The problem for Pakistan is the External debt to Reserves ratio. The external debt of Pakistan is over 3 times the total gold and Forex reserves in the treasury. That is where the risk of default and the risk of bankruptsy comes in

Its the time to change some old policies for Pakistan....look east !:pop:

It is better to be bankrupt than looking east. I would go for bankruptcy than going towards morally and mentally bankrupt neighbors from the east.

It is better to be bankrupt than looking east. I would go for bankruptcy than going towards morally and mentally bankrupt neighbors from the east.
Bro this shows ur mental bankrupcy. you can alway take good things left bad things. economic and political changes are the need of the hour.

Back
Top Bottom