What's new

Govt silently watches Pakistani rupee losing like anything

now coming back to the issue. even if our exports become cheaper, we will not see significant increase in orders due to the lack of confidence. on the other hand, price of imported raw material will go up and especially oil. that may well trigger another energy crisis and further deteriorate the business confidence.

this is some what same what Dr Qaisar Bangali said.

it is losing situation for Pakistan and government will try to justify it by given public magic pill of exports value will incraese but just as you said net sitution will be huge loss for Pakistan

and alone oil bill will braek our back cosidering Pak rupee to us $ value

Keep typing everyone, nothing to see here. What exactly did anyone expect was going to happen? The rupee was going to get stronger? What is the total amount of exports of Pakistan? What are the total imports? You can not keep thinking that local economy will run a country when you in reality have to buy OIL + EVERYTHING ELSE. Even staples and the stapler is imported from china. I do not understand why this is a shock for some people. You keep opening threads on increase in foreign remittances while we keep exporting rice and wheat to buy Oil and iphone. What will happen when our population is double? Where will you get the food to export? Plus this year we are short on wheat already. So we have to put our economy on hold every year we have floods for which we have no dams.

Keep taking money from IMF. Keep doling out money in BISP. Keep printing currency notes. Keep corporate taxation low, Keep importing your shampoos, toiletries, cars and other luxury items. Then see how quickly it touches 150. Well Done Finance Minister.

sadly if the government tries to cap the free fall then whenever it tries to remove the CAP it will free fall again.

Sadly only option is to let it float naturally it will stabilise itself out. by trying to intervene the government can only have short term affects to a long term problem.

government needs to concentrate on increasing productivity,jobs,exports etc and then hope for recovery. intervening will only have adverse affects like the 1998 intervention by PML N government!

what karma, Pakistani rupee never stops falling

bhie 200 pe ley jyo .. dusron ne mari ha pakistan k ish leya ap ko b haq ha ... maro inh jahil awaam k .. jab next month bajli ka bill aya tu yeh maat kehna zada aya . balkay nara lagna sher aya ..same goes when u go out and get petrol aik nara aur lagna ..phir jab ghar k leya smaan lenay jana phir aik nara lagna ..

bhie 200 pe ley jyo .. dusron ne mari ha pakistan k ish leya ap ko b haq ha ... maro inh jahil awaam k .. jab next month bajli ka bill aya tu yeh maat kehna zada aya . balkay nara lagna sher aya ..same goes when u go out and get petrol aik nara aur lagna ..phir jab ghar k leya smaan lenay jana phir aik nara lagna ..

lakin koi kam na kerna, govt ka wait kerna

her six month ke baad cell phone zaroor badalna kun ke tumharey baap ne factory lagey huey hay, khoob khareedna foreign made, aur chori kerna jo cheez banao, bahir jo cheez bhaijna us main dundi marna ke dubara koi na khareedey tum se aur jo thorey bohot paseey aayain export se phir aik cell phone khareed lena. phir govt ko galian dena zaroor

not ask what i can do for country but what country can do for you

lakin koi kam na kerna, govt ka wait kerna

her six month ke baad cell phone zaroor badalna kun ke tumharey baap ne factory lagey huey hay, khoob khareedna foreign made, aur chori kerna jo cheez banao, bahir jo cheez bhaijna us main dundi marna ke dubara koi na khareedey tum se aur jo thorey bohot paseey aayain export se phir aik cell phone khareed lena. phir govt ko galian dena zaroor

not ask what i can do for country but what country can do for you

stupid logic .. Leaders set the examples ,people follow ... Even Prophets were sent by God to set examples so that people can follow it ..

Btw i have done limited work for Pakistan so i dnt regret that i havent done anythng for Pakistan .. i will not argue with u .. from ur comment i get the idea u know nothng about ecnomy , the present governce system ..

Pakistani Rupee has been falling since Musharraf left the office. I m not his supporter but it has to be admitted, he let the economy st

people were happy and economy was strong at that time ..dont be fooled by politians ..they lie alot to cover their corruption and weakness ...

DEMOCRAZY is only here in Pakistan to harm Pakistan. I have been saying this for quiet sometime that how the F**K can these incompetent, corrupt & spineless politicians claim they famous & are booming Pakistan's economy when in reality they are not doing anything except for corruption & Pakistan currency nose dives.

These patwaris are such a losers that they bring up paid survey to show they are famous & are doing good job for Pakistan where as in reality they are using this corrupt survey to cover up their haram a**es & fool the people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom