What's new

Pakistani govt is Bankrupt

I dont think that low GDP to Debt ratio is something that triggers a panic alarm. The real trouble starts when a country is unable to borrow debt from the market.

IMO every developing country needs debt which when invested back into the economy would boost infrastructure, employment and eventually the GDP. This would also narrow down the gap b/w GDP and Debt.

lol..I asked to look ,not to go !! you are not welcomed anyways.

about the economy....learn from east :cheers:

We don't want to learn either from the pathetic junk in the east.

i believe Pakistan need to solve her problems on her own. Nobody is going to help you forever, be it east or west or by extension north or south. Take examples and lessons from economies all around the world and move forward. I would say Mexican economy is the best lesson for Pakistanis. Good luck.

To all Indian members: Just leave it. I don't think its possible to have a fruitful discussion here. Some members from both sides will be there to ensure it becomes a flame war.
No reason for us to advise them on how to run their economy, or tell them who to follow. Whether its growth, recession or bankruptcy, its their business. We have our own millions of poor to worry about.

it's all about on what pakistan focus on for last many dacades...when they should be talking economic ties with india they are talking kashmir...

and when thinks strat improving a bit under atal bihari-nawaj sharif , the musharaf jumps in with kargil , and he has no regrets on it as he speaks to NDTV..

Back
Top Bottom