What's new

Pakistani fans are moral policing Ertugrul's Esra Bilgic on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is pretty :

5eb917a2726c3.jpg

This is fantastic news for secularists like me. For the last 40 years Pakistani society has been Saudisized. That road led to the primitivness and backwardness. Pakistan got the worst deal. At least the Saudi primitivness and backwardness is sprayed with gold purchased with oil wealth. In Pakistan we got the stark deal. Just ugly primitivness.

Now series like Ertgrul will prime Pakistani's for Turkishisness. The mighty Ottoman Empire is a primer and the destination is Türkei. A modern secular republic. The younger generation in Pakistan is being acculturized to higher order society ~ the Turks. In 40 years Islamabad will resemble Istanbul.

Love it ...

But shame she is immodest
Bro, she may be but it's between her and her God, we should not shame her, that's the whole point of free will.
This is fantastic news for secularists like me. For the last 40 years Pakistani society has been Saudisized. That road led to the primitivness and backwardness. Pakistan got the worst deal. At least the Saudi primitivness and backwardness is sprayed with gold purchased with oil wealth. In Pakistan we got the stark deal. Just ugly primitivness.

Now series like Ertgrul will prime Pakistani's for Turkishisness. The mighty Ottoman Empire is a primer and the destination is Türkei. A modern secular republic. The younger generation in Pakistan is being acculturized to higher order society ~ the Turks. In 40 years Islamabad will resemble Istanbul.

Love it ...
Turkey had an Ataturk, Pakistan have …..?

Can anybody guess who this is? Clue: She is 51 year old and plays a old lady in the series?

HULYA-DARCAN-2.jpg

Also, there are no Abaya/Hijabs in the show because Turks never wore it.

Truth !

And that would be true for most past Muslim kingdoms as well. I have read Tariq Ali's Islam Quintet and as far as I remember, they don't speak of the burqa being part of dressing, whether in Al Andalus or in the late era of the Ottoman Empire.

The show is good and entertaining

So you have seen it on Netflix ?

But shame she is immodest

Well, she was overdoing it by revealing the bra, but it would have seemed 'vulgar' if she was more full-figured. That is why in fashion shows many of the female models are thin, almost to the point of being boyish, so that it is the clothing that gets the focus of the audience and not the model.

As a side track, this actress should put on some weight.

Some Shia clerics have came out openly against Ertugral beign showcased in Pakistan ..
They call it the return of Zia ul Haq Era when Naseem Hijazis novels were being used to brainwash people ...

Face palm for these lunatic mullahs.

Pakistan have
We are where Turkey was in 1880s. Our Ataturk will come. In generation or two. The differance between Turkey and Pakistan was/is they were on cusp of Europe and got exposed to modern ideas century before we did/. So we are about 100 years behind Turks. But like virus ideas spread. Turkishness will now make inroads into Pakistan by priming a generation of Pakistani's/ Over time they will follow the path of the Turks.

After all if the successors of the mighty Osmanli that conquered the world and brought Islam to the gates to Vienna can evolve to what they are today ~ modern Turks. Why can't successors of slaves of Sikh rule and British slavery not also rise up and evolve to higher order peoples?

a side track, this actress should put on some weight.
:haha::omghaha:

So the discussion has devolved to rounded bums and prounounced cleavage!

We are where Turkey was in 1880s. Our Ataturk will come. In generation or two. The differance between Turkey and Pakistan was/is they were on cusp of Europe and got exposed to modern ideas century before we did/. So we are about 100 years behind Turks. But like virus ideas spread. Turkishness will now make inroads into Pakistan by priming a generation of Pakistani's/ Over time they will follow the path of the Turks.

After all if the successors of the mighty Osmanli that conquered the world and brought Islam to the gates to Vienna can evolve to what they are today ~ modern Turks. Why can't successors of slaves of Sikh rule and British slavery not also rise up and evolve to higher order peoples?

:haha::omghaha:

So the discussion has devolved to rounded bums and prounounced cleavage!

i have no idea how you make this stuff up..

there is no relevance of Pakistan with Anatolia of 1880s.
If you believe an ata turk is on its way in 50 years thats just a fluke..it may, it may not, may be early maybe late..

What happens in and around Pakistan will change Pakistans identity.

This is all agenda based reporting, clearly some pagans from India,their agents aka so called liberals are not happy with Pakistanis watching this series, i am saying this bcoz this is not the first or last Turkish series being watched in Pakistan, we had magnificent century and many other shows from Turkey (i dont watch so i cant tell names of all i only know these two bcoz they were big).. They reported none of this behavior from Pakistani audience or fans, now they suddenly have problem with Pakistani men's mentality.

Btw those comments are very caring and respectful (can be fake as well), if those were from Indian audience, they would be about bob and vegana.

Dawn walay goray ki aullad hai kya?
"We've had this inkling for a while now, judging from our comments section but it has finally been confirmed: desi trolls, have in fact, become worse human beings in isolation."

I think due the Islamist brainwash they don’t a understand that an actor is an actor and they are not real life clerics or priests lol
Oh dear not again. You again making sweeping statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom