What's new

Pakistani fans are moral policing Ertugrul's Esra Bilgic on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
No religious/theological discussions please.

Dude, He brought it up. I am sure you were reading his posts too. Why is this type of bs articles allowed to be posted here anyways? Everyone knows dawn is garbage journalism.

I don't understand why Modi type Hindus and closeted Hindu "Muslims" post about religion and we cannot .. It is ridiculous and you guys should be more reasonable.. The Hindus have beaten this guy so hard that he does know from his head and his ***. He wants to make takfir.

pakistanis should understand that today's turkey is not the turkey of the time of ertagurul. they are very much westernized and their values have changed alot. dajjal has affected the whole globe and turkey or pakistan are not exceptions.

I don’t wish to offend you but I wanted to reply to this statement you’ve made. Turkey has its own islamic bodies that can do this moral policing if they wanted to. It is not Pakistani muslims duty to teach morality to Esra B or the rest of the cast of Dirilis. Its disrespectful to say it to others how they should behave when they are not asking for your advice and minding their own business in their own free country. I’m Pakistani so when people do it under my flag, it bothers me.
I'm a somewhat conservative guy, but I think everyone should be able to wear anything they want(with a few exceptions). Turkey is a unique muslim country, sometimes you can see a woman wearing short jeans but you can see a woman wearing hijab at the same time. When you take a walk at one of the coastal cities, you can see people drinking beers or womens with short jeans; but when you take a walk at Eastern Anatolia, sometimes you can see a woman wearing abaya (though most of them are Syrian but it still happens) and rest of the inland cities are a mixture of these... It's not up to anybody to critize someone over their clothing (but as I've said, there are a few exceptions IMO) Remember people, there's still a crescent in our flag and if you take your head out of the window, you can still hear the call to prayer everyday...
When it comes to the show and Esra Bilgiç; I don't remember seeing any conservative star in any cinemas of no other countries, be it the Hollywood, Bollywood or the Turkish cinema but no one cares about them. In a summary, my point is that It's just a show, and if you don't care about what other stars wear or promote; don't bother yourself in this case, just enjoy the show...

Last edited:
O khala Aimaa[emoji16]
Can anybody guess who this is? Clue: She is 51 year old and plays a old lady in the series?

HULYA-DARCAN-2.jpg

The answer to that crisis lies in Pakistan itself :enjoy: I want more content on Pakistan.
That will invariably being out the Hindu past. So many people won't be able to adjust it.
If you go before 1947, Hinduism is a major part of history of pakistan.
It will be hard on some guys to be proud of those who fought the invaders which have been made into heroes in Pakistan.
You can't create content on Pakistan unless you shed your hate for Hinduism.

I tried to watch this on netflix out of curiosity..just to know the history...felt bored..couldnt continue after 15 mins
me to........... i wonder , how somany people got attached to this turkish corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom