What's new

Pakistani corner

But I have this feeling people would prefer what I said yeh aur bat hay kay they cannot openly say it.
During the loadshedding protest they hijacked the protest and chanted anti Pakistan slogans from what i have heard from some relatives back in Mirpur

During the loadshedding protest they hijacked the protest and chanted anti Pakistan slogans from what i have heard from some relatives back in Mirpur

So they have a significant presence then.

:suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
13669166_1106930092721513_6431256027868462644_n.jpg

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @Arsalan @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Kon log Hain hum? Speechless. -_-
All those companions of rasool Allah (saw) who fought for Islam and died in those wars are called shaheed (just one example) and now they call her shaheed. Oh my godddddd. Aqal Pata nahi kab aye gii :/

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Geo Pakistaniyo kabhi Mumtaz Qadri ko shaheed bana daito ho to kabhi Junai Jamshed ko shaheed lafz ka asar hi khatam kar diya

They are a tiny minority who run away when real action happens and claim all the time that most Kashmiri think like them
You got me hungry now

Ajeeb admi ho ham keh rahay hain ham ney Pakistani rehna hay ap keh raho ho un namono ki baat manay ham :p:
They include AJK and GB in their independent state
@django

Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front
In IOK they are anti India only but in AJK their wing has organised anti Pakistan rallies so i am not a big fan of jklf
Bunch of traitors period.

I like autonomy but not we are not capable to it.
JKLF have their opinion which we respect.
Autonomy is ok but like states in US have.having control over our resources will be good for us i dont want full on seperation

Autonomy is ok but like states in US have.having control over our resources will be good for us i dont want full on seperation
Lolz,you are already giving electricity to Pakistan on other head in AJK there is massive shortfall and on single phase 6 houses are utilizing for daily needs.
We are sending millions from abroad but what we get in our budget? Nothing.

Lolz,you are already giving electricity to Pakistan on other head in AJK there is massive shortfall and on single phase 6 houses are utilizing for daily needs.
We are sending millions from abroad but what we get in our budget? Nothing.
I know thats why i said autonomy like in US i get extra angry on loadshedding because of Mangla being in Mirpur 18 amendment needs to be implemented properly we need an airport,a proper industrial policy,infrastructural development and better royalties from Mangla but that doesnot mean i wish AJK to leave Pakistan

I know thats why i said autonomy like in US i get extra angry on loadshedding because of Mangla being in Mirpur 18 amendment needs to be implemented properly we need an airport,a proper industrial policy,infrastructural development and better royalties from Mangla but that doesnot mean i wish AJK to leave Pakistan
Why you want to ruin natural beauty of AJK by setting Industries? I think if we promote tourism we can get our milestone.
Yes we don't hate Pakistan because we have a religious attraction but political system and silly policies of Pakistani government will not allow us to grow.

Why you want to ruin natural beauty of AJK by setting Industries? I think if we promote tourism we can get our milestone.
Yes we don't hate Pakistan because we have a religious attraction but political system and silly policies of Pakistani government will not allow us to grow.
Land of Mirpur and Bhimber is more or less useless for tourism mught aswell set up industries there we canxstart by giving incentives to fertilizer and cement sectors

Back
Top Bottom