What's new

Pakistani corner

I personally believe if Kashmiris are given a choice they will prefer an independent state of their own. And like any other JKLF should be given the right to whatever they demand for themselves.

In more stricter terms area upto Hasan Abdal and even Murree is part of Kashmir yeh aur bat hay kay utha kay Punjab may dal dia hay.

Not AJK, that will vote for Pakistan, as will GB. The occupied region, that's another question. But let's be honest, it's either India or Pakistan.

The jklf tards are always trying to incite us against Pakistanthat is the number one reason why i dont support them our elders didnt sacrifice their lives so dungholes could speak against Pakistan
@Pakistani Exile
They have very little support in Azad Kashmir even sectarian outfits have more support than them Kashmir cannot have a secular movement that is fact

They have some really retarded people, I agree. They try to make out Pakistan as bad as India when it comes to Kashmir. Which is of course stupidity of the highest order, even I'd rather see Kashmir with Pakistan than with India.

They have some really retarded people, I agree. They try to make out Pakistan as bad as India when it comes to Kashmir. Which is of course stupidity of the highest order, even I'd rather see Kashmir with Pakistan than with India.
Thats what i say these *** wipes should be ignored they are given top much attention i may not like then but only the gun weilders are able to make a mark on Kashmir issue

@Indus Falcon @Arsalan @django @Khafee @SaG E Jillani88 @Salik

10 minutes ...................... if you could spare I think you would enjoy the poetry and Aziz Mia's unique style.
Shaan%2BCover.jpg

@django @Moonlight @Akheilos @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Back
Top Bottom