What's new

Pakistani corner

Thats the party slogan no?
Reduce traffic where?Well PMLN does stands for Pakistan Mein Light Nahi despite record fall in oil prices we still have loadshedding why?

For a chick like her i can chant heil Hitler or Altaf Altaf :D

We had load shedding since 1947 and it gets worse during ppp's reign especially since zardari came.
The ISB highway before the metro project was crammed because some genius thought it was wise to give cars on lease.
Now it's less congested.

Shes ok but not all that.

The jklf tards are always trying to incite us against Pakistanthat is the number one reason why i dont support them our elders didnt sacrifice their lives so dungholes could speak against Pakistan
@Pakistani Exile
They have very little support in Azad Kashmir even sectarian outfits have more support than them Kashmir cannot have a secular movement that is fact

The jklf tards are always trying to incite us against Pakistanthat is the number one reason why i dont support them our elders didnt sacrifice their lives so dungholes could speak against Pakistan
@Pakistani Exile
They have very little support in Azad Kashmir even sectarian outfits have more support than them Kashmir cannot have a secular movement that is fact

Do they have any presence in Indian occupies Kashmir?

Do they have any presence in Indian occupies Kashmir?
Yes they do but lets just say their support isnt as big as people make out to be Kashmir issue always had a religious nature

:suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
13669166_1106930092721513_6431256027868462644_n.jpg

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @Arsalan @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Yes they do but lets just say their support isnt as big as people make out to be Kashmir issue always had a religious nature

I know about their support, they paste their posters in the dark of the night. So who is supporting them then?

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Geo Pakistaniyo kabhi Mumtaz Qadri ko shaheed bana daito ho to kabhi Junai Jamshed ko shaheed lafz ka asar hi khatam kar diya

I know about their support, they paste their posters in the dark of the night. So who is supporting them then?
They are a tiny minority who run away when real action happens and claim all the time that most Kashmiri think like them

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Geo Pakistaniyo kabhi Mumtaz Qadri ko shaheed bana daito ho to kabhi Junai Jamshed ko shaheed lafz ka asar hi khatam kar diya
:omghaha: mjhe laga is budhe ki aik aur new movie arhi hai aur wo bhi wohi fake eng accent ke sath lekin shukar hai bach gae :haha::fie::lol:
Pakistan mein hr koi shaheed hai jaani8-)8-)8-)

They are a tiny minority who run away when real action happens and claim all the time that most Kashmiri think like them

If they want Kashmir to be a separate state then what's wrong with that?

@Pakistani Exile

jklf??

If they want Kashmir to be a separate state then what's wrong with that?
Ajeeb admi ho ham keh rahay hain ham ney Pakistani rehna hay ap keh raho ho un namono ki baat manay ham :p:
They include AJK and GB in their independent state
@django

Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front
In IOK they are anti India only but in AJK their wing has organised anti Pakistan rallies so i am not a big fan of jklf

Ajeeb admi ho ham keh rahay hain ham ney Pakistani rehna hay ap keh raho ho un namono ki baat manay ham :p:
They include AJK and GB in their independent state
@django

I personally believe if Kashmiris are given a choice they will prefer an independent state of their own. And like any other JKLF should be given the right to whatever they demand for themselves.

In more stricter terms area upto Hasan Abdal and even Murree is part of Kashmir yeh aur bat hay kay utha kay Punjab may dal dia hay.

Back
Top Bottom