What's new

Pakistani corner

HAHAHAHA. Are they pindi bouys? Or they're just impressed with their fashion sense lol.

Ps: how are you Sista?

View attachment 320030

Hahah @Zibago
If someone asks me to choose between a pakistani from virginia or a pindi boy, I would pick a pindiboy hands down.
During my trip in virginia i came across a lot of them not only they were dressed the same but they were 100 times more pain-doo than pindi boys. :frown:

I have been fine,just butting heads with some people here on the topic of t-129 and chinese helicopters etc.
How have you been?

I said it earlier we should start this "astyana" :p

Bhol Ke lab Azad Hain tere :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh zibgo hasad to this
View attachment 320012

@The Sandman
Hoy haye changey paley Islooite no Pindiboi bana dita :D

IMG_20160708_142734.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Hell hound
IMG0184A.JPG
IMG_20160318_162231.jpg
IMG0170A.JPG
IMG0183A.JPG

Ever been to Monument Museum?

If someone asks me to choose between a pakistani from virginia or a pindi boy, I would pick a pindiboy hands down.
During my trip in virginia i came across a lot of them not only they were dressed the same but they were 100 times more pain-doo than pindi boys. :frown:

I have been fine,just butting heads with some people here on the topic of t-129 and chinese helicopters etc.
How have you been?
I would pick neither cuz you know i am a dude and not really into dudes but chicks are cool Ayan is a cool Pindi chick :D

Na ji ham bachay naho kero kartey :D

For her naraye Bhutto :smitten:
13177216_998590506861890_5051147344708110142_n.jpg

Achey dost bachoyon say setting karwatey hain to meri bachoan sey setting karwa raha hay :-\\

She's Pro-Zardari not bhutto :mad:
Atleast noon leagues metro project helped decrease some traffic, What did ppp ever do? Increase load shedding,terrorism

Atleast noon leagues metro project helped decrease some traffic, What did ppp ever do? Increase load shedding,terrorism
Thats the party slogan no?
Reduce traffic where?Well PMLN does stands for Pakistan Mein Light Nahi despite record fall in oil prices we still have loadshedding why?

For a chick like her i can chant heil Hitler or Altaf Altaf :D

Back
Top Bottom