What's new

Pakistani corner

13782237_1109800842446791_5313256031151917737_n.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Mr.Meap @Hell hound @Moonlight
f7f.jpeg

baqi khair hay bus internet history na discuss karein nahi to bhai hum nay to khudkushi kar lani hay:hang2:
Use tor not even cia can find your history unless ofcourse you use windows and have a spyware at kenlrnal level

Its hits us in the feels internet bro hug for your bro
Nah, he's still the golden apple in my mom's eyes, how much she favors him is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Nice video but would you care to search the Fiqa of this person? I am sure he is someone who is not a deobandi (since he is speaking up against Zar Wali). Although the stories he tell are 100% true (yes 100% true) but the abusive language is as extremist as what that Zar Wali character said. Again, extremist in any shape and form should be condemned.

It is sad that such truths are mostly motivated by hate speech against a fiqa and not by the urge to speak the truth.

Simply put, TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE ONE RIGHT!
Both are extremist and idiotic speeches and remarks.

I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

Edit: Ok just adding as i approach the end of the video,, "Har baap apni beti ka nikka kud parhai aur har bayta apnay baap ka jinaza kud parhay" Well Said!!
Till then we will be at mercy of these Molvis!

P.S. just looked this guy up and he claims that he do not belong to any sect. Will surely listen to some other videos and if that is true then i am all praise for this guy (apart from the abusive language)

@Moonlight have you heard Nauman Ali Khan? He is a delight to listen to!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom