What's new

Pakistani corner

Aap kay haan to ho mann jahaan a rahe hay shayad i havent watched it btw so nahe ata kaisey hay
Ticket black mien mill sakta hey :rofl: i was thinking you have such info must be working cinema related Job. Then khayal aya
hqdefault.jpg

I have only browser issue rest all wprking perfect just turn on update and all the drivers will be updated.
Drivers are updated, but when I use google chrome my laptop crashed five times even I reinstalled google chrome but the crash problem still remain. When I use edge the laptop work perfectly.

Drivers are updated, but when I use google chrome my laptop crashed five times even I reinstalled google chrome but the crash problem still remain. When I use edge the laptop work perfectly.
I am using chrome and edge both working perfectly, i think you try clean install backup your data format the hard and re-install windows.

I don't agree with the narrative of writer. Every person is responsible for his own action. There is nothing like inheritance or transfer of liability in spiritual domain as far as islamic teachings are concerned.

Back
Top Bottom