What's new

Pakistani corner

2n6rax0.gif

I read this novel. Have no words to express myself here. She's brilliant writer. <3
it changes my life quite an impressive read more then novel actually a long sermon about Halal o Haram.

First page of Raja Gidh
p0002.gif

Wallahi Bari weird information h mere pass related to lions. I don't wanna say it here. Behaving myself. :D

Wase to firoon bhi throne pe tha. IYKWIM. :p
Qalandars are some naik people and we are gonna kick you out. :p

Scared? NOOOOOO! I am optimist and yes inshAllah we will win and if not Allah Ke hukam Se jeeto ge Ap bhi nahi :D

2n6rax0.gif

it changes my life quite an impressive read more then novel actually a long sermon about Halal o Haram.

First page of Raja Gidh
p0002.gif

I have read few novels which impacted my life so much. More toward spirituality and this is one of them.

Do you remember the exact part when she discusses how Halal Haram actually works in your body to soul. I was speechless when I read it.
I even took the screenshot of those pages where she talks about it.

You remember that dialogue between Qayoum and the radio singer
Sahib har banday mien aik chota khuda hota hey jiss tarha badha (asli Khuda) chahta hey jo banda uska ho bas usi ka ho jaye jesy faqeer darvesh unkey pass kuch nahien hota bas khuda hota hey, isi tarha aik tawaif k ander bhi chota khuda hita hey woh chahti hey k uskey chahnay wala ka kuch na rahy bass uskey darr ka ho jaye...

I have read few novels which impacted my life so much. More toward spirituality and this is one of them.

Do you remember the exact part when she discusses how Halal Haram actually works in your body to soul. I was speechless when I read it.
I even took the screenshot of those pages where she talks about it.
Pls upload them and Tag mr. Meap also few days back she argues about halal and haram may she understand this.

@Ammara Chaudhry
Second best novel is Ishq Ka ain by Aleem ul haq Haqi

You remember that dialogue between Qayoum and the radio singer
Sahib har banday mien aik chota khuda hota hey jiss tarha badha (asli Khuda) chahta hey jo banda uska ho bas usi ka ho jaye jesy faqeer darvesh unkey pass kuch nahien hota bas khuda hota hey, isi tarha aik tawaif k ander bhi chota khuda hita hey woh chahti hey k uskey chahnay wala ka kuch na rahy bass uskey darr ka ho jaye...

OMG YES YES YES. This part was amazing. I used to have so much respect in my heart for the "tawaif". (I don't wanna say this word, but I have to). And after reading this part I got more respect for such women.
Aur Jis part main insan or Gidh Ka comparison hai. So many lessons.

Pls upload them and Tag mr. Meap also few days back she argues about halal and haram may she understand this.

@Ammara Chaudhry
Second best novel is Ishq Ka ain by Aleem ul haq Haqi

Yes sure I will.

Ishq Ka Ain and Ishq Ka Kaaf as well.

Do read Peer e Kamil if you haven't.
Life changing novel h.

And have you read "Piya Rang Kala" by Baba Muhammad Yehyah khan? I have started this few days back. Buht Acha hai.

I would suggest you few more here,

Geelay Pathar, Alif Allah Aur insan, Bachpan Ka December.

OMG YES YES YES. This part was amazing. I used to have so much respect in my heart for the "tawaif". (I don't wanna say this word, but I have to). And after reading this part I got more respect for such women.
Aur Jis part main insan or Gidh Ka comparison hai. So many lessons.

Yes sure I will.

Ishq Ka Ain and Ishq Ka Kaaf as well.

Do read Peer e Kamil if you haven't.
Life changing novel h.

And have you read "Piya Rang Kala" by Baba Muhammad Yehyah khan? I have started this few days back. Buht Acha hai.

I would suggest you few more here,

Geelay Pathar, Alif Allah Aur insan, Bachpan Ka December.
yes i read Piya Rang Kala Baba Yahya is from my City another legend from Sialkot but he often talks about things which hard to believe, more interestingly he is a big fan of Banu Qudsia and always sits on her foots.

yes i read Piya Rang Kala Baba Yahya is from my City another legend from Sialkot but he often talks about things which hard to believe, more interestingly he is a big fan of Banu Qudsia and always sits on her foots.

Yes I have noticed it, but then I was thinking he's very spiritual person and maybe this all is truth.
Ashfaq Ahmed is a great writer too. I remember few years ago i used to watch him on tv hosting a show Zavia and I found it really boring. I used to say, "Sara time Apne logo ki tareef main rehta". Perhaps I was very young at the time and then I started reading the book version of this show few months back. Again speechless.

Also reads parts of Shahab Nama inshallah some day i will read full.

Yes I have noticed it, but then I was thinking he's very spiritual person and maybe this all is truth.
He talks about jinnat supernatural things so often may be his style of writing or reality don't know. Even in Shahb Nama few things mentioned hard to believe.

Also reads parts of Shahab Nama inshallah some day i will read full.

He talks about jinnat supernatural things so often may be his style of writing or reality don't know. Even in Shahb Nama few things mentioned hard to believe.

The writer is Mufti Mumtaaz? I started his book "Labaik", a good piece. But I stopped reading it. I will complete it someday and start Shahb Nama. InshAllah.

Back
Top Bottom