What's new

Pakistani corner

His own philosophical interpretation of right and wrong
Yep but true a correct argument a sermon about halal and haram, few day back i have discussion with @Mr.Meap , She is of the opinion that un-Islamic slaughter meat / birds is OK to eat since her niyat is correct but failed miserably to make her understand.

I don't agree with the narrative of writer. Every person is responsible for his own action. There is nothing like inheritance or transfer of liability in spiritual domain as far as islamic teachings are concerned.
I beg my disagreement but the people who does't understand tasawuf / Sufism hard to make them understand.

I don't agree with the narrative of writer. Every person is responsible for his own action. There is nothing like inheritance or transfer of liability in spiritual domain as far as islamic teachings are concerned.

Aap ko to bad main pochon gi. Is topic pe.

Yep but true a correct argument a sermon about halal and haram, few day back i have discussion with @Mr.Meap , She is of the opinion that un-Islamic slaughter meat / birds is OK to halal since her niyat is correct but failed miserably to make her understand.

Shikaar is something else. But I believe un islamic slaughter is not halal

@Neutron @Ammara Chaudhry @Zibago
If you like please read Mikashifa tul Qaloob by Imam Ghazali a good read.

I have started "Piya Rang Kala", but it's pretty long and my break is gonna end on 29th. So I'm not gonna read it anymore for now. I will look this one up tomorrow and will see if I can done with in my break.

My next goal is to start reading Al'Bukhari. Heavy stuff very heavy indeed. But I want to give a chance.

Shikaar is something else. But I believe un islamic slaughter is not halal
Correct but we have to say takbeer before fire even found animal still alive them must go for Takbeer and Zabiyah. Just like Nikah it does't change apparently any thing but spiritually all meat we consumed should be according to Islamic way. Zabiyah is like that a natural death and Shahadat, Shaheed live forever it changes the status. All life belongs to Allah and before killing we must submit to Allah.

Correct but we have to say takbeer before fire even found animal still alive them must go for Takbeer and Zabiyah. Just like Nikah it does't change apparently any thing but spiritually all meat we consumed should be according to Islamic way. Zabiyah is like that a natural death and Shahadat, Shaheed live forever it changes the status. All life belongs to Allah and before killing we must submit to Allah.

Correct

Then brother you must know about Sufism and Tasawuf, many thing we can't understand rationally.

Yah he explained spiritual domains of human life very well .... an encyclopedia of tasawaf................ interestingly he explained irrationality of tasawaf with full rationality

Good to know that people / student still reads good books, it is very impotent to know about religion other ways also.

Raja Gidh is unique of its kind more like a long sermon a life changing experience. At one point in this novel writer argues about special children why their face is so similar and further tell the reader that may be a mistake a sin of father or grand father comes in this shape from God or may be they are similar because their fathers sin is also similar, a faint hint by the writer that they breaks girls heart or rejected true love.

A punishment from Allah for cheaters who breaks girls heart.

Have you read "Mushaf" by Umaira Ahmed?
Holds on to great messages from Quran.
No still not but i will.

Back
Top Bottom