What's new

Pakistani corner

Raja Gidh is unique of its kind more like a long sermon a life changing experience. At one point in this novel writer argues about special children why there face is so similar and further tell the reader that may be a mistake a sin of father or grand father comes in this shape from God or may be they are similar because their fathers sin is also similar, a faint hint by the writer that they breaks girls heart or rejected true love.

A punishment from Allah for cheaters who breaks girls heart.

No still not but i will.

When I started this novel and my first expression was not really good. There are some bold dialogs and then as I started reading it further, I was completely in love with the theme of it.

Yes do read it if you get a chance.

What about "Jannat Kay Pattay"? @MaarKhoor.

Another must read novel. A little girlish. But you will find that many good subjects are being discussed. Which are really close to our culture and society. It also makes you appreciate your religion.

in Raja Gidh a Character Qayoum represent Gidh nature who used to pray on dead feeling less ladies whenever he got chance but when writers tells about his background again a faint hint of his origin may be he is born of illicit relations. Writer tell us haram never dies but running through generations since he is not the product of halal relations approved by God he become a Gidh, a curse.

What about "Jannat Kay Pattay"? @MaarKhoor.

Another must read novel. A little girlish. But you will find that many good subjects are being discussed. Which are really close to our culture and society. It also makes you appreciate your religion.
You increasing my list sure i will read this also since l have plenty of time after office and i am not fan of drama serial for sure.:D

in Raja Gidh a Character Qayoum represent Gidh nature who used to pray on dead feeling less ladies whenever he got chance but when writers tells about his background again a faint hint of his origin may be he is born of illicit relations. Writer tell us haram never dies but running through generations since he is not the product of halal relations approved by God he become a Gidh, a curse.

You increasing my list sure i will read this also since l have plenty of time after office and i am not fan of drama serial for sure.:D

Enjoying your 20s like normally people do is too mainstream. I rather read good books in my spare team or listen to qawali(s) or Sufi music.
Most of the time I watch dramas with good messages at the end. Not like typical love stories or aunties' politics type. :p

I can suggest you many more, but nah'. That's enough for now. :p

Sur mien nirat mien dhool tashoun mien batt gey...
Hamu jesy log khel tamashoun mien batt gey...
Phool se choot khai tu pather banay Jameel...
Pathar banay tu sangh tarashoun mien batt gey..

Enjoying your 20s like normally people do is too mainstream. I rather read good books in my spare team or listen to qawali(s) or Sufi music.
Most of the time I watch dramas with good messages at the end. Not like typical love stories or aunties' politics type. :p

I can suggest you many more, but nah'. That's enough for now. :p
Nice you have good choice but if you feel bored of reading long novels then must read short stories
Sadaat Hassan Manto, Krishan Chander
My favorite writers.
Thank God in my 20s i am quite nice boy, love Guns, History and books.

Sur mien nirat mien dhool tashoun mien batt gey...
Hamu jesy log khel tamashoun mien batt gey...
Phool se choot khai tu pather banay Jameel...
Pathar banay tu sangh tarashoun mien batt gey..

Nice you have good choice but if you feel bored of reading long novels then must read short stories
Sadaat Hassan Manto, Krishan Chander
My favorite writers.
Thank God in my 20s i am quite nice boy, love Guns, History and books.

I love guns and history and books too. *high five*.

It is about time actually. I can read long novels. Once my semester starts, I don't get enough time to read any book.

Honestly speaking, now I don't want to read any novel for sometimes. I'm thinking to read the translation of Quran properly. As I have started it with translation already. But it is not good translation. I am thinking to get the Bukhari(s) and one Quran's Tafseer and have better understanding of it.

Please do suggest me good tafseer of Quran if you know any.

Wohi Imli ka asar.....
Asmaa dramay dekhna band ker dey...:D
Novels waghaira larkiyan ziyada parhti hain :D

Ham to bus course ki kitabein he parhtain hainMechanics ki kitaab,Waves ii,EMT ki

I love guns and history and books too. *high five*.

It is about time actually. I can read long novels. Once my semester starts, I don't get enough time to read any book.

Honestly speaking, now I don't want to read any novel for sometimes. I'm thinking to read the translation of Quran properly. As I have started it with translation already. But it is not good translation. I am thinking to get the Bukhari(s) and one Quran's Tafseer and have better understanding of it.

Please do suggest me good tafseer of Quran if you know any.
Tafseer ibn Kaseer is highly regarded.

Ham to bus course ki kitabein he parhtain hainMechanics ki kitaab,Waves ii,EMT ki
Tera kuch nahien ho sakta Zibago bhai, wesy fashion or films ko be ladkiyaan aor ladkiyaan numa mahlook like kerti hey.. :D

App kiya study ker rehy ho BSC simple or engineering.

@Zibago
Wesy physics mien electricity and magnetism per koi help chaiye ho tu band hazir hey. My favorite subject.

@Zibago
Wesy physics mien electricity and magnetism per koi help chaiye ho tu band hazir hey. My favorite subject.
Pichlay saal hi complete ki thee bsc ab to bawa ji msc ka plan hay ya Uncle ki baat sun kay 4 saal BS pay lagaon aur Oman jaon

Tafseer ibn Kaseer is highly regarded.

Tera kuch nahien ho sakta Zibago bhai, wesy fashion or films ko be ladkiyaan aor ladkiyaan numa mahlook like kerti hey.. :D

App kiya study ker rehy ho BSC simple or engineering.
Films bachiyan daikhte hain :unsure:?
Na bhai fashion shows mein ziyada modeps female hoti hain per audience male hoti hay :D

Pichlay saal hi complete ki thee bsc ab to bawa ji msc ka plan hay ya Uncle ki baat sun kay 4 saal BS pay lagaon aur Oman jaon
Why not go for BE after FSC ? MSC bekaar idea and Oman too.

I lost one year while in PMA then again join BSC since admission closed in UET after BSC i again apply which luckily i got the admission.

Last edited:
Why not go for BE after FSC ? MSC bekaar idea and Oman too.

I lost one year while in PMA then again joint BSC since admission closed in UET after BSC i again apply which luckily i got the admission.
3 bari list mein nahe aya phir apply nahe kiya

Back
Top Bottom