I made dis, (a few weeks ago)
Anyone proud of me?.
@Syed.Ali.Haider
@WAJsal
@Zibago
@jamahir
It was my first time.

i am proud of you, shabaash !!

it is beautiful and those cracks will well and truly soak and keep chocolate sauce... and the walnut will enhance the brownie.

this reminds me of my last job-place... there was a tea-house/cafe very closeby to the office and i was a regular there... one of my regular eats there was a brownie ( sometimes with walnut ) with ice cream and chocolate sauce... aah, the contrast of the warmed and soft brownie with the two colder additions... yum yum.

by the way, i did not receive alert for your tag of me... i saw your post when i was going through this thread last night.

the first one, of sajal ali, is nice... requires some practice or talent... the second, of sanam, i didn't see the point of the performance... and i must say, sanam is overly glamorous - not my type.

i didn't receive alert for your post but happened to see the post three days ago but didn't have time to reply.

@notorious_eagle , we can't counter this stupidity! totally agree with you, people deserve the state we are in. Keep it cool and have a nice day.

the first one, of sajal ali, is nice... requires some practice or talent... the second, of sanam, i didn't see the point of the performance... and i must say, sanam is overly glamorous - not my type.

i didn't receive alert for your post but happened to see the post three days ago but didn't have time to reply.
Exactly. No matter how hard I try, I just don't seem to be able to perform her dubsmash -- it comes out totally different. :(

P.S. Don't tell me you tried doing it. :lol:

.Spotted in walled city Lahore.
balcony.jpg

Ab wahan kay khanay say kahein keray aur rait na nikal lay pehpay hi is banday ki wajah say mein chips khanay say pehlay bhe yahe sochta hoan kay kiya ye chamber kay tail mein to nahe ban,ay

Every time I eat something Pakistani, I don't forget to say. Iqrar Ke oil main bani hai, but still gonna eat it. :D

Bus ab tou gayi bhains pani me.....Qalandars watch out.....we are having international support now.

Bengali hasina ne keh diya h ab.........Ab bengali baba shilpa k sath mil k chilla khenchenge Khi kings k liye. HAHAHAHAHA

baba_b.jpg

Is bar yehi paisa Le doobay ga Karachitties ko. Bare over ho Rahe Hain.

Karachiites are my love, they are my pride, they are my honor, they are my dignity, they are my Pakistan's brain. They are just simply awesome.

Someone is having jealousy...i think :lol:

Back
Top Bottom