What's new

Pakistani corner

Self finance bara mehnga tha

Why is Oman not a good idea?
I enjoy that facility but back in 2002 not that expensive.

Oman is just a village as compare to other Arab countries like UAE.

I enjoy that facility but back in 2002 not that expensive.

Oman is just a village as compare to other Arab countries like UAE.
My uncle is in Oman and he says he can easily get me a high paying job in Oman if i have a BS degree

That was my mistake in Oman do saala bsc nahe chaltey they want 4 saala B.S
Do something in P.G and this will should negate the 4 year condition, after leaving PMA i was thinking about UK where a counselor suggest me this trick but don't know they accept or not in Oman but here in UAE any degree attested by HEC and foreign office accepted without a single question.

Do something in P.G and this will should negate the 4 year condition, after leaving PMA i was thinking about UK where a counselor suggest me this trick but don't know they accept or not in Oman but here in UAE any degree attested by HEC and foreign office accepted without a single question.
UAE main contacts nahe hain Oman mein scene fit hay

UAE main contacts nahe hain Oman mein scene fit hay
Now start searching Omani actress / models
Buthaina Alraisi
612full-buthaina-al-raisi.jpg

That is why i am so confused i mean admission are about to open and i have zero clue about what on earth am i supposed to do Oman is a very attractive offer for me because unlike the UK i can easily save enough to make at peast one trip every year to Pakistan

Now start searching Omani actress / models
Buthaina Alraisi
612full-buthaina-al-raisi.jpg
She looks like a man in women clothing

That is why i am so confused i mean admission are about to open and i have zero clue about what on earth am i supposed to do Oman is a very attractive offer for me because unlike the UK i can easily save enough to make at peast one trip every year to Pakistan

Admission for what ?
Go man earn good money can easily visit UAE, Pakistan

Well good for you since i am out of her reach :D nakhra kuriyaan wala tey muka payaan wala.

12509450_1727555827488913_1175063807387215459_n.jpg

Ab wahan kay khanay say kahein keray aur rait na nikal lay pehpay hi is banday ki wajah say mein chips khanay say pehlay bhe yahe sochta hoan kay kiya ye chamber kay tail mein to nahe ban,ay
@Ammara Chaudhry @django @Neutron @DesertFox97

Admission for what ?
Go man earn good money can easily visit UAE, Pakistan

Well good for you since i am out of her reach :D nakhra kuriyaan wala tey muka payaan wala.
Admission for Msc

Fir edi awaaz wi Hina Rabani wargi howay gi

Back
Top Bottom