What's new

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day

It is a cult invented by the crazed Mullahs, to say in public what is in contrast to what you believe in private.

You know not all who dislike your government is a shia, I personally dislike your government but I am sunni. Lastly you are not even Muslim by your own admittance so chill with the cult.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

I am making a thread for the Pakistani audience here which Indians have hijacked and also attacked me for posting this for no reason. I have no problem with India or Indians but they should not troll.

Please clamp down on any attempts of anti-Muslim sentiments deriving from this harmless news.

You know not all who dislike your government is a shia, I personally dislike your government but I am sunni. Lastly you are not even Muslim by your own admittance so chill with the cult.

Bro,

He's an Iranian for god sake :lol: It isn't about you liking us or hating us %99 of people around the world hate us for one reason or another :lol:

I never said that I wasn't Muslim, are you on mushrooms? :D

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

I am making a thread for the Pakistani audience here which Indians have hijacked and also attacked me for posting this for no reason. I have no problem with India or Indians but they should not troll.
Report any Indian who is attacking you but you cant dictate us to not to comment in any particular thread.
Kashmir issue is related to us so of course we will comment on it.

He's an Italian Christian and is very excessive when it comes to Shia...he doesn't understand many things and I've urged him to refrain from such demonization and use of terms but what good will it do...let him be foolish all he wants.

Do Pakistanis in US also observe Kashmir Solidarity day ? Can any member throw some light on this ?

Asking as till date I have never observed the same. I have many Pakistani friends and we never discuss Kashmir among each other. Nor I and the other Indian friends nor the Pakistani friends as we have a lot of other things to share.

Lol I always knew about kashmir but not about this day, first time I heard about it was after joining pdf and I follow Pakistani news much more than most Pakistanis around me who are to busy acting stupid to care.

Bro,

He's an Iranian for god sake :lol: It isn't about you liking us or hating us %99 of people around the world hate us for one reason or another :lol:

I hate you too ! :mad:

I can't think of a reason right now but I sure as hell hate you ! :pissed:

Come to think of it, it may have something to do with @al-Hasani 's refusal to open an Al-Baik outlet here in Pakistan ! :D

Back
Top Bottom