What's new

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day??? :woot: So what's the big deal? This is Earth-shaking news?? :rofl:

I believe a couple of guys in Burkina Faso and one Pakistani on the Solomon Islands burst some crackers too, on Solidarity Day! You should open a thread on this too! :P

What is this I see here then. That is annoying. Do not attack me again.

Yet another attempt of anti-Muslims. How long will PDF tolerate this?

I hate you too ! :mad:

I can't think of a reason right now but I sure as hell hate you ! :pissed:

Come to think of it, it may have something to do with @al-Hasani 's refusal to open an Al-Baik outlet here in Pakistan ! :D

Come to KSA, I will get you a Baik supplies for a year.

Listen to @KingMamba he's saying that I'm an infidel :lol:

He's an Italian Christian and is very excessive when it comes to Shia...he doesn't understand many things and I've urged him to refrain from such demonization and use of terms but what good will it do...let him be foolish all he wants.

Wait....what ? Are you telling me that @Yzd Khalifa is an Italian Christian ? :unsure:

How did he become a Saudi then ? :what:

Bro,

He's an Iranian for god sake :lol: It isn't about you liking us or hating us %99 of people around the world hate us for one reason or another :lol:
If you are reffering to me then i am not Iranian but Indian,Ask moderators to check my location..

I came here to prove my point which I made last night ie you lie through your theeth! :haha:

Anyway, I have been told by PDF administrators to accept Pakistan Version of Kashmir, as Gospel Truth! Hence, no further questions from me, you continue with your lies & Nefrotious propaganda. :devil:

Funny you have one kashmiri turncoat as a friend and now you are a scholar all things kashmir while @Armstrong who happens to be kashmiri know nothing. :cuckoo:

This forum has been hijacked by dozens of false-falggers, I believe including some Arabs and probably also the Jews, with the aim to defame Islam on a world audience. Particular the hatred for KSA, the cradle of Islam, is shown daily even on users claiming to be from Pakistan or Muslims which I have a hard time believing.

Yet we are said to be the intolerant when I have never seen any Arab user troll any Indian section.
Very strange indeed. The moderator team should deal with this once and for all so we can have normal debates on such issues before threads get hijacked. This is a sad development for PDF.

Not even the Arabic Coffee Shop thread is omitted by these vandals.

Another thread destroyed.

Funny you have one kashmiri turncoat as a friend and now you are a scholar all things kashmir while @Armstrong who happens to be kashmiri know nothing. :cuckoo:

Oi you being sold at Wallmart at a Sale Syed, I know enough about Kashmir; I just don't chose to talk about it because Indians have a tendency of degenerating into trolling or tantrums whilst Pakistanis are....well ill-informed to the point of gullibility !

Bro,

He's an Iranian for god sake :lol: It isn't about you liking us or hating us %99 of people around the world hate us for one reason or another :lol:

I never said that I wasn't Muslim, are you on mushrooms? :D

Do not do taqiyah now. :P

Infoman said he is **** no?

Wait....what ? Are you telling me that @Yzd Khalifa is an Italian Christian ? :unsure:

How did he become a Saudi then ? :what:

Either he's lying or he doesn't know the hell he's talking about.

Nope you said it yourself that you don't follow any religion.

He is half white lol that is what hazzy is referring to.

I never said such thing either. What I said was that I'm not a big fan of religions much.

Oi you being sold at Wallmart at a Sale Syed, I know enough about Kashmir; I just don't chose to talk about it because Indians have a tendency of degenerating into trolling or tantrums whilst Pakistanis are....well ill-informed to the point of gullibility !

You pillsbury doughboy in the face kashmiri I was defending you lol.

This forum has been hijacked by dozens of false-falggers, I believe including some Arabs and probably also the Jews, with the aim to defame Islam on a world audience. Particular the hatred for KSA, the cradle of Islam, is shown daily even on users claiming to be from Pakistan or Muslims which I have a hard time believing.

Yet we are said to be the intolerant when I have never seen any Arab user troll any Indian section.
Very strange indeed. The moderator team should deal with this once and for all so we can have normal debates on such issues before threads get hijacked. This is a sad development for PDF.

Not even the Arabic Coffee Shop thread is omitted by these vandals.

Another thread destroyed.

Couldn't agree more there are some suspicious people here....

Back
Top Bottom