What's new

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day

Hamas(er's) mentality :lol:

I don't think being a Christian is a crime as much as being an Italian isn't.

Its not Hamas mentality nor is it mine, it's your thought and hatred in your head aimed at demonizing Israel's enemies.

The problem with you is you, you're excessive with your hatred against Iranians, it has zero to do with your ethnicity or faith. It's your blind hatred and perverted intentful assumptions.

Its not Hamas mentality nor is it mine, it's your thought and hatred in your head aimed at demonizing Israel's enemies.

The problem with you is you, you're excessive with your hatred against Iranians, it has zero to do with your ethnicity or faith. It's your blind hatred and perverted intentful assumptions.

Demonizing Israel's enemies :lol:?

I didn't start it here :whistle:

Demonizing Israel's enemies :lol:?

I didn't start it here :whistle:

Keep your perverted pot shots to yourself, everytime someone condemns you you make an moronic assertion agaisnt a foreign government to make them out to be some kind of bigots. This is seriously pathetic especially after claiming to be anti Zionist. I told you that's not what the term is meant for, it has a purpose which people can google. So take it easy and stop throwing around 'mullah' and 'cult' all over the place whenever you refer to Iranians.

Keep your perverted pot shots to yourself, everytime someone condemns you you make an moronic assertion agaisnt a foreign government to make them out to be some kind of bigots. This is seriously pathetic especially after claiming to be anti Zionist. I told you that's not what the term is meant for, it has a purpose which people can google. So take it easy and stop throwing around 'mullah' and 'cult' all over the place whenever you refer to Iranians.

I told you, I didn't bring it up till he did.

:lol: The Mullahs are walking demons, there is no need for demonizing them. Do you have any idea how ridiculous does this sound? :rofl:

Maybe we infields aren't good enough for you.

This forum has been hijacked by dozens of false-falggers, I believe including some Arabs and probably also the Jews, with the aim to defame Islam on a world audience. Particular the hatred for KSA, the cradle of Islam, is shown daily even on users claiming to be from Pakistan or Muslims which I have a hard time believing.

Yet we are said to be the intolerant when I have never seen any Arab user troll any Indian section.
Very strange indeed. The moderator team should deal with this once and for all so we can have normal debates on such issues before threads get hijacked. This is a sad development for PDF.

Not even the Arabic Coffee Shop thread is omitted by these vandals.

Another thread destroyed.

You got to be kidding.. you bring in Kashmir and you don't expect Indians to speak. If that would have been the case, India - Pakistan issue would have resolved long back.

There's a saying, if you pull the ear, head will come along, similarly if you pull Kashmir, India will come along. This only I don't say but the whole India says.

You got to be kidding.. you bring in Kashmir and you don't expect Indians to speak. If that would have been the case, India - Pakistan issue would have resolved long back.

There's a saying, if you pull the ear, head will come along, similarly if you pull Kashmir, India will come along. This only I don't say but the whole India says.

Well from now on I am not going to engage in debates with anti-Muslims and with people who hate people from the ancient ME as you clearly show tendencies of.

This news is about Pakistani citizens living in KSA observing the Kashmiri Solidarity Day. I do not see what India has to do with this. This is not about the Kashmiri conflict.

Well from now on I am not going to engage in debates with anti-Muslims and with people who hate people from the ancient ME as you clearly show tendencies of.

This news is about Pakistani citizens living in KSA observing the Kashmiri Solidarity Day. I do not see what India has to do with this. This is not about the Kashmiri conflict.

Dude, don't teach me all this. You might be a one off Saudi Arabian, ok, but you don't even know me. So stop making statements such as anti muslim and bla bla bla.

Here I have a huge group of friends who are from Jeddah and Riyadh and 3 of them are coming with me to India for a trip. So don't make things personal.

Kashmir solidarity day is related to Kashmir conflict. Though I don't have any issues if Pakistanis observe that.
I never made any personal remark in the post where I quoted you and would expect you to refrain from that as well.

Bas kar Chotte ja gooo kha! :whistle:

jk before you take it personally. :D

Lol you were def raised like a dude. :lol:
I think gooon would be more accurate kind of got a n sound at the end.

Dude, don't teach me all this. You might be a one off Saudi Arabian, ok, but you don't even know me. So stop making statements such as anti muslim and bla bla bla.

Here I have a huge group of friends who are from Jeddah and Riyadh and 3 of them are coming with me to India for a trip. So don't make things personal.

Well, I am glad that you respect the people of the ME. We do not have any problems with India and in fact the relations between the Arabian Peninsula and India are 5000 years old. Which compared to most of the known civilizations and relations is extremely old.

Trade and cultural links between ancient Arabia and ancient India date back to third millennium BC.[1]
Heptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991.ISBN81-7023-340-2, 9788170233404

Well, then I do hope that you in the future will respect our right to discuss this without any trolling attempts and attacking the messenger, in this case me. And Saudi Arabians. This news is not anti-India just a simple news about the Pakistani community in KSA observing the Kashmir Solidarity Day. This makes locals aware of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom