What's new

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day

Funny you have one kashmiri turncoat as a friend and now you are a scholar all things kashmir while @Armstrong who happens to be kashmiri know nothing. :cuckoo:

Funny most of the Pakistani here are turncoat too and act like Scholars on Kashmir. Apparently, it's you are acting like :cuckoo: Ask @Armstrong what I referring to....:crazy:

Funny most of the Pakistani here are turncoat too and act like Scholars on Kashmir. Apparently, it's you are acting like :cuckoo: Ask @Armstrong what I referring to....:crazy:

What are you referring to ? :what:

I need to know the answer to that before telling him ! :lol:

Oi you being sold at Wallmart at a Sale Syed, I know enough about Kashmir; I just don't chose to talk about it because Indians have a tendency of degenerating into trolling or tantrums whilst Pakistanis are....well ill-informed to the point of gullibility !

Tum Pakistani doodh kay dhule hoo? Tumse jayda koi ill informed nahi hai. :cuckoo: Fitte Mooh, Fake Kashmiri. .:pissed:

You lie through your theeth. :angry:

I dunno how I can lie through my teeth; surely lying through my mouth or through the use of my tongue or vocal chords would make more sense ! :unsure:

He's an Italian Christian and is very excessive when it comes to Shia...he doesn't understand many things and I've urged him to refrain from such demonization and use of terms but what good will it do...let him be foolish all he wants.

Hamas(er's) mentality :lol:

I don't think being a Christian is a crime as much as being an Italian isn't.

Back
Top Bottom