What's new

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day

don't get why it's not discussed in media, social media or historical courses here in the states.
Kashmir is like flogging a dead horse! Or it's like an old woman. Everyone knows it's there but no one bothers!! :p: :lol:

I show solidarity with Pakistani's in KSA for showing solidarity with Kashmir. :drag:

Such as ?

No they're not - They're Kashmiris living on Disputed Territory !

Now you are lying through your theeth!:laughcry: Read UN resolutions to learn which is disputed territory. It's Makbooza Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. :astagh:

Pakistani community in KSA observes Kashmir Solidarity Day??? :woot: So what's the big deal? This is Earth-shaking news?? :rofl:

I believe a couple of guys in Burkina Faso and one Pakistani on the Solomon Islands burst some crackers too, on Solidarity Day! You should open a thread on this too! :P

Do Pakistanis in US also observe Kashmir Solidarity day ? Can any member throw some light on this ?

Asking as till date I have never observed the same. I have many Pakistani friends and we never discuss Kashmir among each other. Nor I and the other Indian friends nor the Pakistani friends as we have a lot of other things to share.

We've been through this ! :hitwall:

I came here to prove my point which I made last night ie you lie through your theeth! :haha:

Anyway, I have been told by PDF administrators to accept Pakistan Version of Kashmir, as Gospel Truth! Hence, no further questions from me, you continue with your lies & Nefrotious propaganda. :devil:

I came here to prove my point which I made last night ie you lie through your theeth! :haha:

Anyway, I have been told by PDF administrators to accept Pakistan Version of Kashmir, as Gospel Truth! Hence, no further questions from me, you continue with your lies & Nefrotious propaganda. :devil:

Oh come on are you still angry at me for telling the truth that you have fat ankles ? :(

Itnaa ghusaaa ? :cray:

You have the right to speak just as much as anyone else.

I respect both narrations.

Back
Top Bottom