What's new

Pakistani Biryani/Nihari v Indian Biryani/Nihari

So now indians copied nihari too ? How they will make it without cow meat
Copy nahi kiya. It is shared heritage. Dilli aur Lucknow ki nihari to kafi famous hai. Many Karachi masters are also from delhi.

Beef is available in all states, including the BJP ruled state where i live. Though it is not as common as in Pakistan of course.

That begs the question though. Why is the food in Islamabad so bad? Bland, watery, bad. The only place I had a decent meal is that village with the little Hindu temple nearby.

But even then, that shit was so overpriced ke bill dekh ke sara mazaa kharab ho gaya.

The last time I went, I was staying at a guest house pretty close to the mall and the nibba at the front desk tried charging me 300 rupees for a cup of chai.

I was like bro you made that shit in a kettle machine, you think you deserve more money than the guys in the street that make it with their hands? GTFOH
Like I said, Islamabad carers to a certain class of people, it's exactly like Washington. People just go to the same nonsense outlets or dine at overpriced restaurants, the street food scene in Islamabad is trash, Pindi has better food places.

Copy nahi kiya. It is shared heritage. Dilli aur Lucknow ki nihari to kafi famous hai. Many Karachi masters are also from delhi.

Beef is available in all states, including the BJP ruled state where i live. Though it is not as common as in Pakistan of course.
what he say in video its buffalo not cow

Bro I've come across Pakistanis making it with mutton. I think it's variations of it.
sir wo to chicken ki bhi bana rahy hain per usko nihari nhi kaha ja sakta:lol:

what he say in video its buffalo not cow
Yes whether you are getting cow or buffalo will always be in doubt. Most people who dont eat cow do not eat buffalo either. For those who eat, many can't figure out the difference

Yahan cow, buffalo, oxen sab mix ho jata hai

Yes whether you are getting cow or buffalo will always be in doubt. Most people who dont eat cow do not eat buffalo either. For those who eat, many can't figure out the difference
yeah but if someone have knowldge he can identify easily sir . buffalo meat is different and not good for nihari too .

yeah but if someone have knowldge he can identify easily sir . buffalo meat is different and not good for nihari too .
Alas I have not had a bowl of nihari for the past 5 years as my daughter turned me into a vegetarian because "meat is murder" :lol:

The things parents put up with for their children. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom