What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Fielding seems to be quite sharp. Let's hope bowling stays tight. Line and length will be important. We need variation, but with consistency. Need to keep cool. The pommies are chuffed up and in do or die situation. We already need spin and medium pace bowlers to contain runs. This isn't going good. The scoring rate is too high at the moment.

Last edited:
I must admit Ashraful is the dumbest cricketer in the BD cricket team.. I seriously wished to put a slap on his face as he was playing blindly.. my valuable 4 hours went in vain..

You are right. He should not be label as good cricketer. He is accidental cricketer only once in blue moon. I personally don't like him either. His captaincy should be scrape. Disappointing bro.......

There is a chance we could come back in next game. Hopefully...

No balls being bowled too frequently. I think Pakistan is in it for a very tough night I'm afraid. Fielding has also gone very untidy. Seems this Pakistani side is a little nervous.

Bowled him! Umar bowled him clean! That's what we need! Wickets and many! We need to contain the flow of run. Pommies are going for a run spree at the moment. This important wicket will surely bring some confidence hopefully. The pommie supporters are chuffed. We need to silence them. Silence pommie! Umar throwing some devastating yorkers.

Owais Shah the traitor is in. Let's hope we bowl some beamers and nasty bouncers to settle the score. Conceded too many runs at this stage. We will have to squeeze the pommie run rate. We better get nasty and ferocious. Get aggressive and take the upper hand. Otherwise pommies will start taking advantage. The pommies have come in with a crusader attitude. Hahaha, the traitor just fell on his knees.

Last edited:
How is Owais Shah a traitor?? AFAIK he is an English.....

Don't worry puttar. You wouldn't understand. You're used to being a ghulam. You know like one of those Hindu Gora ghulam. It's part of your DNA. Don't get any sleepless nights though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom