What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Bangladesh played well but the fielding was like pakistan...not very good.

Wheres sehwag gone..?

Sewag has some scuffle going on with Dhoni, it was in the news lately that dhoni didnt want sehwag and zaheer in the team, though it was denied later.

you are so right abt pak fielding....hope they learn from their mistakes

in my opinion bangladesh is the most improved side...they are looking better than the pakistani side that we faced.

Kallis is really going at it, smashing 4's with ease...!!
South Africa look really good.

Hard Luck to BD yesterday.

I hope we perform well today!

lets cheer up for Pakistan guys.:pakistan:

Hard Luck to BD yesterday.

I hope we perform well today!

lets cheer up for Pakistan guys.:pakistan:

Yeah the match is gonna start in a few hours, I can't wait!
I'm gonna watch using the live stream BaburCM gave me, really handy.
The quality isn't that great, but i'll manage, as long as I can see our squad perform.
I'm seriously excited over this match :D!!

I'll tell you what the problem with BD players, is, they get carried away in excitement. That is a sign of inexperience, but players like Mohammad Ashraful should not show signs of inexperience, they've been playing for an eternity!

In any case, BD can surprise us in the tournament. This tournament is built for teams with hidden talent and big hearts, and BD have got loads of both.

Also, I agree, SA are definitely one of the top teams considered to win this tournament. However, they're just too strong for my liking. It's like supporting Brazil in soccer, its no fun because they're never really the underdogs.

omg!!! :woot: When I visited this thread some 30-35 hrs back, it had only 2-3 pages. But,look at it now!! 17 pages!!! Whoa!!!

Anyway, a good match between Bangladesh and India. Loved the Bangla spirit. There s lot of talent in there for sure. Hope they cause some upsets in the tournament and reach the semis at least.

Looking forward to watching Pakistan-England encounter. Good luck guys. I would like to see Pakistan knock out the tournament hosts. What an embarrassment it will be for them! :P

hope pak wins, that way holland will qualify for the super 8s stage which will be in india's group. :D

We won the toss and decided to bowl first. We're going to chase. Tanveer been replaced by Arafat.

Ravi Bopara OUT! WHAT A CATCH!
England 9/1

ROCKING START FOR PAKISTAN!!!

Back
Top Bottom