What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Though we lost however with a fight so I am satisfy with the outcome. It's always next time. Good luck to team India for next game.

Though we lost however with a fight so I am satisfy with the outcome. It's always next time. Good luck to team India for next game.

Sorry but bengali batsmen are a bit stupid, he really quickly noticed that he has to hit sixes :cheesy:

INDIA.....TRUE CHAMPS OF WORLD CRICKET NOW.....NO MATTER WHAT SOME ARROGANT SAYS....INDIA RULES......btw zakir,too bad none of your favs are gonna win the trophy.....,hahah

Well it's a part of the game however I still be with our team even if they lose.

What the hell you talking about? I haven't even chosen any side. You're just puttinfg words in my mouth. Pommie, show some patience and let me tell you that I support Pakistan. That's right Pommie. You got your answer?

And not Holland the country the feeds you and in which you live ?

Well now that says it all.

In English we have word for it : SPONGERS

I remember you called Jako a chameleon when he said he was happy either way if Bangladesh or India won ? Short memory eh ?

:taz:

No hard feelings babur.....but i got a better way of explaining my stance to you.....i supported kolkata in ipl coz i hail from the city......but i always also supported chennai,as my fav players are there......so am i a hypocrate? No,i am more of a open hearted person......,..though you always tend to be in a state of dillema,when both of them are against each other.....and then your heart speaks for you,you support yourself then....,thnx

And not Holland the country the feeds you and in which you live ?

Well now that says it all.

In English we have word for it : SPONGERS

I remember you called Jako a chameleon when he said he was happy either way if Bangladesh or India won ? Short memory eh ?

:taz:

What a load of BS! What the hell has being fed in a country got to do with supporting a damned cricket team?! I support Pakistan because they play attractive cricket! You're just confused and trying the old dirty BNP tricks on me. It isn't going to work pommie. I choose to support a team based on sportive and not national reasons. That's my freedom and something you cannot take away from me.

Last edited:
What the hell has being fed in a country got to do with supporting a damned cricket team?! I support Pakistan because they play attractive cricket! You're just confused and trying the old dirty BNP tricks on me. It isn't going to work pommie. I choose to support a team based on sportive and not national reasons. That's my freedom and something you cannot take away from me.

You are young and confused and have no moral obligation to live in country you don't support when they play the country of your fathers birth.

I am happy to support anyone black white or blue and born in timbaktoo who supports UK if he is a citizen of my country.

Its people like you who give BNP a cause because you think like them.

I love it that after you got cornered you hid behind the theme that you support Pakistan because they play attractive cricket when they are as attractive as the UK or Dutch team.

Anyway Spongers and fake patriots like U exist everywhere and its good to see they are on this forum too. Lets wait and see the match tommorrow and may the BEST TEAM WIN.

:yahoo:

Ps : Chill otherwise you may get embolism

You are young and confused and have no moral obligation to live in country you don't support when they play the country of your fathers birth.

I am happy to support anyone black white or blue and born in timbaktoo who supports UK if he is a citizen of my country.

Its people like you who give BNP a cause because you think like them.

I love after you got cornered you hid behind the theme that you support Pakistan because they play attractive cricket when they are as attractive as the UK or Dutch team.

Anyway Spongers and fake patriots like U exist everywhere and its good to see they are on this forum too. Lets wait and see the match tommorrow and may the BEST TEAM WIN.

:yahoo:

Stop trying to mix politics with sports! Just because I was born or bred in Holland doesn't necessarily mean that I have to support the national Dutch hockey, football or cricket team. I have plenty of Dutch friends that support other national teams. Does that make them a traitor? Stop trying to paint me as a traitor just because I support a different national team. You Brits are just annoyed about nothing. The same thing in the UK. You blame the Asian Muslim youth, which are born and bred in the UK, for supporting another team. Get over it! Supporting a specific team has nothing to do with showing loyalty or allegiance. That's medieval thinking. We live in global village, remember pommie?

Cut the BS pommie. You would like to believe that you got me cornered. Well, you haven't because I've broken your illogical BNP myth. I choose Pakistan because they play attractive cricket. Period. There are no if's and but's. I'm glad that I've exposed your medieval and racist motives. You're just the kind that are obsessed with questioning loyalty on a daily basis. The truth is that you're frustrated about multi culture. I know where your questioning and narrow-mindedness stems from. Your narrow-mindedness doesn't allow you to accept difference. I've met plenty of your kind that are filled with hate and rage. You like to imagine things which aren't even there. You're just confused due to blind hatred.

Last edited:
You supported bd here.....so whom would you support when pak plays bd,babur??....,.. I cherish achivements of both bd and india......and yes nationalistic views comes first even in sporting grounds......you dont watch indo-pak or brit-aus cricket,do you??

As i said earlier we can not B'desh lightly
They really played well.
But I didn't have any doubt abt our win.

India are definitely favourites to win again. Not because they have the most talent, a lot of sides have loads of talent, but because they're mentally the strongest team right now. They believe they can't lose, and with all the practice in Twenty20 they've had in the past months, it is hard to argue againt that.

Pakistan, on the other hand, are as unpredictable as ever. I wouldn't read too much into the warm up matches. We've had the least experience in Twenty20, or cricket in general, in the past few months and we really needed some practice. That's what we got in the warm ups, in fact, no team would benefit from the warm-ups more than Pakistan. The losses don't necessarily reflect our chances of winning, however, they did expose some massive gaps in our Cricket. We've got as much talent as any other team, if not more in the bowling department, but we lack the mental strength that comes with experience and confidence. That was the reason for the hiring of a team psychologist. But a psychologist can't do much if you don't have the desire to perform well in the first place.

InshAllah, it will be a great tournament for cricket lovers. My first team is obviously Pakistan, but I also want Bangladesh, the Nethelands, Sri Lanks and England to do very well (I think home teams should always do well, it makes for great excitement). Also, I would love for Pakistan to be the country to oust India (no hate, just good fun intended), becaue nothing would boost Pakistani confidence more than a win against India, their arch rivals and the favourites to win it all.

Stop trying to mix politics with sports! Just because I was born or bred in Holland doesn't necessarily mean that I have to support the national Dutch hockey, football or cricket team. I know plenty of local Dutch friends that support other national teams. Does that make them a traitor? Stop trying to paint me as a traitor just because I support a different national team. You Brits are just annoyed about nothing. The same thing in the UK. You blame the Asian Muslim youth which are born and bred in the UK for supporting another team. Get over it! Supporting a specific team has nothing to do with disloyalty or allegiance. That's medieval thinking.

Ok so which Indian team do you like ?
Ok so which Indian place do you like ?
Ok so which Indian Actor do you like ?

There must be something attractive about India ? name something ?

From all your posts you come across as a rabid person who would like India destroyed while sitting safely in Holland but in your heart you probably hate Holland to.

Ok so which Indian team do you like ?
Ok so which Indian place do you like ?
Ok so which Indian Actor do you like ?

There must be something attractive about India ? name something ?

From all your posts you come across as a rabid person who would like India destroyed while sitting safely in Holland but in your heart you probably hate Holland to.

Stop imagining things! Stop making up BS! You're just speculating and imagining things. Why the hell would I hate Holland? Damned, what a deceitful being you are. You're just assuming out of the blue and putting words in my mouth. Quote me where I've even said such a horrible thing. I don't want India to be destroyed you confused pommie! Again, you're just seeing ghosts. Why the hell do I have to like anything about India to prove that I don't hate them? Dude, you're seriously confused. I only oppose some Indian members that react hostile towards Pakistan on this forum. Yes, I happen to have roots in Pakistan. Is that a bloody crime? Wouldn't you defend the country that you had roots in if someone else tried to defame it? Dude, get your facts straight! Again, I know exactly where your frustration stems from. You've got some serious issues to overcome in my opinion. It goes to show how much of a sore loser you really are. Trying to equate sports with nationalism is sick to say the least. Screw this s h i t man. I've lost my appetite for cricket! Trying to make me feel guilty for supporting a cricket team... What a sore loser. Hahaha, I've nailed your racist theory though. Running off like a coward does vindicate me. I'm going to rid those little devious demons inside of you. Just watch you biased being. You think you can play semantics with me. You're sorely mistaken pommie.

Last edited:
India are definitely favourites to win again. Not because they have the most talent, a lot of sides have loads of talent, but because they're mentally the strongest team right now. They believe they can't lose, and with all the practice in Twenty20 they've had in the past months, it is hard to argue againt that.

Pakistan, on the other hand, are as unpredictable as ever. I wouldn't read too much into the warm up matches. We've had the least experience in Twenty20, or cricket in general, in the past few months and we really needed some practice. That's what we got in the warm ups, in fact, no team would benefit from the warm-ups more than Pakistan. The losses don't necessarily reflect our chances of winning, however, they did expose some massive gaps in our Cricket. We've got as much talent as any other team, if not more in the bowling department, but we lack the mental strength that comes with experience and confidence. That was the reason for the hiring of a team psychologist. But a psychologist can't do much if you don't have the desire to perform well in the first place.

InshAllah, it will be a great tournament for cricket lovers. My first team is obviously Pakistan, but I also want Bangladesh, the Nethelands, Sri Lanks and England to do very well (I think home teams should always do well, it makes for great excitement). Also, I would love for Pakistan to be the country to oust India (no hate, just good fun intended), becaue nothing would boost Pakistani confidence more than a win against India, their arch rivals and the favourites to win it all.

Among all the BS in this thread..You sir have given the best answer :enjoy:

Though i would like to Add South Africa in that list.. i love the South African Team, they are world class players that really deserve a world cup after so many years :cool:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom