What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Well now we know the outcome of the game. Congratulation to India. good game.

We wait and see my friend from Asia (cant call you the equivalent of Brit). You may just get your backside kicked out from the World Cup.

Regards

Till then appreciate the Indian effort and also remember how wrong you were about the Indian bowling line up today.

Don't worry arrogant pommie. I'm a Dutch btw that has roots in Pakistan. Get your facts straight. LOL Holland has already beaten your arrogant rear end. That is enough satisfaction for me. Heck, I threw a party yesterday with some of my Dutch friends. Let's just hope that Pakistan can make my day a lot sweeter tomorrow. You arrogant Brits deserve a thrashing. You just deserve it and no one really feels sorry for arrogant Brits. The same story for footie. You only boast to be good at every sport when you're not.

With all due respect, but India hasn't faced a top class bating line up yet. Wait till the Indian bowling line up meets quality and watch what happens to your lovely India.

Thank you,zakir......,.bd tried well......but the better side won,.....no hard feelings buddy....cheers

Don't worry pommie. I'm a Dutch btw that has roots in Pakistan. Get your facts straight. LOL Holland has already beaten your arrogant rear end. That is enough satisfaction for me. Let's just hope that Pakistan can make my day a lot sweeter.

With all due respect, but India hasn't faced a top class bating line up yet. Wait till the Indian bowling line up meets quality and watch what happens to your lovely India.

And what happens when the dutch play Pakistan and kicks their ***, whose side will you be double agent.

Regards

Hahah....this babur never gives up....new to cricket,eh?? Defending champs start off with a whopping win over a formidable opponent...

Thank you,zakir......,.bd tried well......but the better side won,.....no hard feelings buddy....cheers

Though I am feeling hurt however India deserve their win so I have no problem to accept it. Let see how you guys perform against Pakistan where I will be cheering for my fav team.

And what happens when the dutch play Pakistan and kicks their ***, whose side will you be double agent.

Regards

LOLZ Pommie is already making predictions before Pakistan has played a single match. You're very arrogant, but that was to be expected. You know what pommie, you just worry about your own loss against the Dutch. I'm sure you still haven't got over it. Have you read the headlines of the newspapers today? LOL You don't worry too much about Pakistan. Please, don't be too obsessed with Pakistan losing or winning. We can deal with our own loss or win. We don't need any pommie to comfort us. Pommie seems to be frustrated and furious about the loss against the Dutch and is now wishing Pakistan loses too. What a sore losers!

LOLZ Pommie is already making predictions. You know what pommie, you just worry about your own loss against the Dutch. I'm sure you still haven't got over it. You don't worry too much about Pakistan. Please, don't be too obsessed with Pakistan. We can deal with our own loss.

Actually I am happy that the Dutch won fair and square but I see turncoats like you who were challenging Jako for a double stance are cross tongued themselves.

Once again when the Dutch will play Pakistan whom will you cheer ?

:woot:

INDIA.....TRUE CHAMPS OF WORLD CRICKET NOW.....NO MATTER WHAT SOME ARROGANT SAYS....INDIA RULES......btw zakir,too bad none of your favs are gonna win the trophy.....,hahah

Actually I am happy that the Dutch won fair and square but I see turncoats like you who were challenging Jako for a double stance are cross tongued themselves.

Once again when the Dutch will play Pakistan whom will you cheer ?

:woot:

BS! You're just making that up. You weren't happy at all or otherwise you wouldn't be reacting like a typical sore loser. Wishing a specific team to lose on a Pakistani forum... Damned, your hatred must be deep. That's what we call self-contradiction. What the hell you talking about? I haven't even chosen any side. You're just putting words in my mouth. Pommie, show some patience and let me tell you that I support Pakistan. That's right Pommie. You got your answer? Are you satisfied now? I'm resolute in my choices. I'm not a hypocrite to choose sides whenever I like to.

Back
Top Bottom