What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

looks like its gona be 200+

Not good cos i think Mr. Butt is also playing,

Butt is a lethal batsman. He better prove his worth today. However, pommies can still be contained. Pommies were 100 against The Netherlands after 10 overs. We need to contain them, now. Afridi is bowling with a lot of drift. Good signs. This is a good surface though. There are a lot of runs in it. This is anyone's game I'm afraid.

Butt is a lethal batsman. He better prove his worth today. However, pommies can still be contained. Pommies were 100 against The Netherlands after 10 overs. We need to contain them, now. Afridi is bowling with a lot of drift. Good signs.

afridi got hit for 10+ in one over, and worst is that we have brought Pietersen back in form.......

for Mr. Butt....lol...i have an idea abt his worth but lets see....

Don't worry puttar. You wouldn't understand. You're used to being a ghulam. It's part of your DNA. Don't get any sleepless nights though.

Nice kid. Some extra hormones can do wonders. Impeccable hatred for Indians. Maybe the effect of whipping in the practice match is just not leaving. :lol:

afridi got hit for 10+ in one over, and worst is that we have brought Pietersen back in form.......

for Mr. Butt....lol...i have an idea abt his worth but lets see....

Defo 200+ Crusaders are hitting boundaries and traitor is trying extra hard to prove his worth. Let me tell you an interesting story about this traitor. Once he went on a tour with the crusaders in Kangerooland. After he got out and walked towards the pavilion the kangaroos started chanting racial slurs and taunting him that he didn't particularly look like a Brit. He had it coming.

On a different note, 128 in 13 overs. We need some tidy overs in a row. Just contain the pommies.

No Fawad Alam again:hitwall:. I am getting the feeling that Pakistan’s middle order will collapse (God forbid).

Nice kid. Some extra hormones can do wonders. Impeccable hatred for Indians. Maybe the effect of whipping in the practice match is just not leaving. :lol:

We would appreciate if this thread remains Flame free for a while....lets watch the match first:woot:

Umar clean bowled traitor!!! I like the look on his face. He's feeling a little let down.

PS. I hope you enjoying the commentary. :)

!!!!!!!!!WICKET!!!!!!!! UMAR GUL MADE IT AGAIN

We need Umar to fire all cylinders. Umar just broke the middle stump in two pieces with the last delivery. Take that pommie! Umar just bowled nasty bouncer. Nice one!

Defo 200+ Crusaders are hitting boundaries and traitor is trying extra hard to prove his worth. Let me tell you an interesting story about this traitor. Once he went on a tour with the crusaders in Kangerooland. After he got out and walked towards the pavilion the kangaroos started chanting racial slurs and taunting him that he didn't particularly look like a Brit. He had it coming.

Why dont you leave the Land of Crusaders, and come back to the Land of Pure? Why not? Why not just in the next flight of PIA?

Back
Top Bottom