What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Umar clean bowled traitor!!! I like the look on his face. He's feeling a little let down.

PS. I hope you enjoying the commentary. :)

Please describe.........:D

Doing a good job.....

Why dont you leave the Land of Crusaders, and come back to the Land of Pure? Why not? Why not just in the next flight of PIA?

Shut up. Who the hell are you gore kaa ghulam? Get out of here and don't spoil the party you r a t. Look at this ghulam trying to prove his worth to his white masters. They first occupied and enslaved his ancestors. They brutally raped and pillaged his Mahabharat. His ancestors were turned into poppy cultivating slaves. They stole every last diamond in his country. Still, this slave is licking the heels of his white masters. Puttar, like I said, it's part and parcel of your mentality. You worship your masters. We don't because we're free people. We resists.

You know wanna know what I'm doing in the Land of the Crusader slave? I'm settling the score. They owe me. I don't owe them nothing. They robbed me and my ancestors. Now I'm just settling the score. Nothing out of the extraordinary. I deserve it. I don't live like a slave.

Last edited:
Oh man Peiterson is playing splendidly!! Nice to see him back in form when needed.

200 will be a good total I think for England. All they need then is some nice bowling and fielding, at which they are good.

Shut up. Who the hell are you gore kaa ghulam? Get out of here and don't spoil the party you r a t. Look at this ghulam trying to prove his worth to his white masters. They first occupied and enslaved his ancestors. They brutally raped and pillaged his Mahabharat. His ancestors were turned into poppy cultivating slaves. They stole every last diamond in his country. Still, this slave is licking the heels of his white masters. Puttar, like I said, it's part and parcel of your mentality. You worship your masters.

You know wanna know what I'm doing in the Land of the Crusader slave? I'm settling the score. They owe me. I don't owe them nothing. They robbed me and my ancestors. Mow I'm just settling the score. Nothing out of the extraordinary. I deserve it. I don't live like a slave.

You know, your previous pic of joker was quite descriptive :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom