What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

Yes we do live in a parallel world and it is called Pakistan. Who wants to live in the same place as you. Thats why we created Pakistan and you still insist on coming to these forums with your warped views. As far as Zardari is concerned, atleast we know he is corrupt and he is riled and publicly insulted by our people and media. He is powerless and his hands have been effectively tied. The only reason he is there is because of the sympathy some people feel for his wife. The difference with you Indians is that despite thy same level of corruption by your white and halfbreed rulers you worship them like Gods as obvious from your avatar.

Well there are some basic difference between our leaders and yours ..Our leaders despite being of foreign origin choose to be Indian citizens by choice and stay in India ..whereas your leaders despite being of Pakistani origin, choose to stay away from your country and adopt foreign nationalities by choice ..they only return..when its is their turn to rule you people and then move back to their adopted countries.

So if given a choice to vote between leader who is an Indian citizen by choice and one who won't even be a Pakistani citizen even by chance
I will choose the former..which clearly opposite with you people.

PS : When is your Crowned Prince..prodigal Son..Mr Bill..returning to Pakistan?

In a conflict with Pakistan, if China steps in, the Indians will always have a finger on the button that will escalate the war to a state that China would not want to go. China will not risk pushing India to a corner given the potent weapons that even when it deliver s 0.01% of what is claimed will offset development by decades.

Why are you assuming that China will step in? We dont need China to step in to fight off India, one only needs to see how Pakistan Army is deployed to come to this conclusion that we can fight India off on our own. I have no idea why you keep dragging China into the equation, sure they will be Pakistan's main source of support but that will only be in the form of monetary and military supplies.

You also need to get off the high horse and stop pretending to be scary when clearly your not scary at all to neither China or Pakistan. You might have some potent weapons but they are no way scary enough to make China back off, if you look at the posture of China against India it indicates that they are not at all afraid of India. You are talking about a country that stared at the Mighty Scary Soviet 58th Army in the eyes at the height of their power and didn't blink, you are not even close to being as scary as the USSR, not by a very long shot so stop making your country into something its not. If you were as scary as you make yourself out to be, trust me China and Pakistan's posture would be quite different towards you.

Pakistan always tends to believe that some other country will do the dirty job and more often than not they have suffered because of over reliance on others.

In the event of a war, we dont expect anyone to step in and help us because we are more than capable enough of fighting the Indians on our own. I can see the frustration on the faces of my Indian friends considering the fact that after all the billions of dollars spent, the balance of power is roughly the same and the Cold Start Doctrine has already failed before even being implemented on the battle field :)

AWACS will change the war scenario and the country that can use network centric warfare will have the edge.

Indeed the AWACS will change the scenario and the side fielding AWACS in a defensive posture will always have an advantage. Not sure about India but PAF is a fully net centric organization. All our AWACS, Ground Radars, SAMS and Fighter Jets are data linked to a ground station that will fuse all the information together and relay the information on to our Assets. Thus, whatever the Indians can throw at us we will know about it in ample time.

Indian avionics is something that many here do not consider as an important part but I believe the home grown avionics and advanced integration of systems and missiles will be a very important factor and can be the difference between winner and the loser.

Very true avionics are extremely important and that is why both nations have invested heavily in avionics and integration of their platforms.

The Phalcon is too great an asset to be risked but if India even manages to operate this asset in certain areas of the war theatre, Pakistan can just give up for the range is simply unmatched and every counter strike wave after wave will get swatted.

The Phalcon will always operate from a distance because its a very vital asset, if it comes close to the border than it will be a piece of cake for PAF to take it out considering that F16's can fire AMRAAM's from a stand off range. The participation of Indian AWAC's will be limited due to the fact that IAF will be conducting offensive sorties, thus PAF's AWACS will be much more potent because they will be able to see the incoming IAF fighters from a stand off range and conduct heavy jamming. PAF does not intend to cross the border and launch strikes inside India because we know what our strengths and weaknesses are. PAF is likely going to conduct strikes through the use of stand off munitions, their is a reason why PAF has invested so heavily in stand off weapons.

Count on Akash SAM to take out a few mosquitoes.

SAMS are defensive in nature, that is why PAF's SAMS are likely going to be bigger headache for IAF fighters as compared to IAF SAM's being a headache for PAF. Besides, if PAF decides to cross the border to conduct limited strikes than expect the PAF to first conduct SEAD Missions. This is exactly why PAF acquired the HARM and i am sure you are aware of this that the F16 is considered the king of SEAD missions.

Thread is on the possibility of Pakistan getting the J-10 B - leave the rest out please.

I am deleting any more off topic responses from here on out.

Thread is on the possibility of Pakistan getting the J-10 B - leave the rest out please.

I am deleting any more off topic responses from here on out.

this thread is a result of imagination (some one said about gift and one member made a thread about J10)?

We all know that J10B is in testing phase and need 1-2 more years for induction into Chinese air force

this thread is a result of imagination (some one said about gift and one member made a thread about J10)?

We all know that J10B is in testing phase and need 1-2 more years for induction into Chinese air force

How do you know PLAAF is getting the J10B? There are strong indications including interviews from PAF CAS that J10B are J10 customized for PAF AKA FC-20 and not to confused with J-20. PAF was offered j-10A but declined.The timeline for delivery is 2014. What makes you such an authority of J10s in the first place.

Likely it will be a hand over of planes , so more chances are perhaps on JF17 Thunder batch or two , perhaps an early delivery of 12 J10B fighters

J11 is a bit far fetched it would be out of the blue if it is called as such ...

I would probbly put my money on either more JF17 perhaps assembled in China (18 planes) or 12 J10B assembled in China delivered ahead of schedule

Or it could be high altitude defence missile

Good to see a$$man is getting to learn something from our encounters though much can not be said about his retaining power ...even after being told ares is a charecter from greek mythology namely greek god of war by me, he choses to educate me on my call sign. You don't know who bill is well let me give you hint he studies in oxford and adds a suffix bhutto to his name. As far as publicly humiliating me is concerned...lets see you try your worst.

It seems you care and know more about Mr Bill than most Pakistanis. I suggest wait until the next elections and see who wins although I would really prefer a coup.

Tell me why do you come to a Pakistani forum in the first place. I think even the Indian forums don't want you. Must be a really desperate person or my guess a girl or women maybe a rejected women.

Guys i think we gonna get nuclear submarines:what: If not then something solid in navel department

Well there are some basic difference between our leaders and yours ..Our leaders despite being of foreign origin choose to be Indian citizens by choice and stay in India ..whereas your leaders despite being of Pakistani origin, choose to stay away from your country and adopt foreign nationalities by choice ..they only return..when its is their turn to rule you people and then move back to their adopted countries.

So if given a choice to vote between leader who is an Indian citizen by choice and one who won't even be a Pakistani citizen even by chance
I will choose the former..which clearly opposite with you people.

PS : When is your Crowned Prince..prodigal Son..Mr Bill..returning to Pakistan?

HAHAHA your childish post is both stupid and funny , take it from me , any one if he or she can get to rule india you can bet your life no one will mind to be indian citizen .

Back
Top Bottom