What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

enroth: You're being represented, you just say "a few months, the whole nation of Pakistan is about to churn drops" on the defence.pk became old ...
enroth Posted at 2011-2-12 03:35

Pupu: Wind at the end of Qingping! When the thunder once again resounding

Yes.. or twin seater variant of JF-17. By the way I won't be over joyed on finding a twin-seater varient.. if it is something to be happy about (after building such kind of hype), then it has to be equally big as well. Twin-seater would be though good.. it would be the same aircraft again so whats the jubilation about it?

Or.. unless we find this becoming reality
images

PAPU you make me so so bor man where is near future dear heheheheehehehe

can any Chinese bro please trnaslate post 100 to 103?
°Í»ù˹̹×ÜÀíÐû²¼£ºèÉÁúÕ½»úÕýʽ½øÈëÁ¿²ú½×¶Î[Page:1] - ¿Õ¾ü°æ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ Super Military Forum Of China

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I think pu hinted Block II in post, or induction in PLAAF in 103

Pupu meant that China now can easily equip with the indigenous jet engines.

Okay here is what Nabil said over here.

I had my doubts about the stealth variant but what i heard has puzzled me as well. There is indeed a variant in development in China which is not complete stealth by any means but is heavily influenced with stealth features except the internal weapon bay. Pakistan showed interest in further modification and for this purpose, a customized variant is being developed since 2007. Current status is unknown but it is expected to be around 2013-14. It will still be termed as jf-17 in PAF!!

So it is more likely that what Pupu said is about something like that.

JF-17StealthVersion006.jpg

images

Nabil Said: ..It will still be termed as jf-17 in PAF!! - Expected time of arrival 2012-2013 and the last quarter of 2011 is ~2012!. May be we are talking about "First Flight" and formal development in 2012-2013???

Now Pupu said "Thunder" will resound again.

That connects two hints pretty well. Ya??

Yes that is also a possibility but not something to drop churns abut. :p At-least in my books.

What Pakistan wants in MKII of JF-17 is improved Avionics, better Rada, more powerful engine, more hardpoints, reduced RCS, reduced weight (more composite material) and improved operating range. Let us see what has been doing on all these. One thing for sure is that the MKII must has significant improvement on many of these. But I think the most important improvement should be adding an ASEA rada and imrpoving the BVR capability.

Whereas to my thinking, for MKII, a more powerful (20-30% increase over the present), reliable engine and a much increased range and payload are very important -- I think PAF think that the radar is not as big a deal as some of us think it is.

And if I may, it comes to some sort of choice where in we get to manufacture more of the aircraft and it's components, over something super duper in which we do not have increased manufacturing participation, I think we should opt for the former.

Are we talking about an improved Thunder, not as a light but medium combat aircraft similar to F-16?
Since we don't know anything, be its unlikely to be a twin engine/twin tail configuration.
Or many the delays in J-10B is forcing PAF to considerably upgrade and bring about drastic changes to Thunder.

Well i am confused then, If i recall eaglehannan, he said that it was too late for PAF to intergrate WS-13 into JFT. He hinted RD-33MK for JFT Block II thunders while sticking with RD-93 for JFT 1. So if i was talking about WS-13 integration, then it would be a good news for Pakistan, no doubt, but of little benifit. What surprises me is that the rumored stealth varient of JFT is in CFTE! (Flight test establishment) what i can make up of "resound" is the flight test. Cuz if it would have made any such flight earlier, then we would have had some pics from fans popping up somewhere. My final assesment is a flight test of rumored varient coming up in a few months

Well i am confused then, If i recall eaglehannan, he said that it was too late for PAF to intergrate WS-13 into JFT. He hinted RD-33MK for JFT Block II thunders while sticking with RD-93 for JFT 1. So if i was talking about WS-13 integration, then it would be a good news for Pakistan, no doubt, but of little benifit. What surprises me is that the rumored stealth varient of JFT is in CFTE! (Flight test establishment) what i can make up of "resound" is the flight test. Cuz if it would have made any such flight earlier, then we would have had some pics from fans popping up somewhere. My final assesment is a flight test of rumored varient coming up in a few months

the inf of V-head jf17 stealth varient from a famous Photographer in cd forum,he have the pic of new jf17 varient ,but he refuse to reveal it.

some old pic that he disclosed .(j10b zdk03.......)

1298182917_83929.jpg

11011418105e9c0e31feea504c.jpg

11011414152bad3a83964f598f.jpg

the inf of V-head jf17 stealth varient from a famous Photographer in cd forum,he have the pic of new jf17 varient ,but he refuse to reveal it.

some old pic that he disclosed .(j10b zdk03.......)

1298182917_83929.jpg

11011418105e9c0e31feea504c.jpg

11011414152bad3a83964f598f.jpg

I agree, but the picture would be prototype on the ground, as as soon as it takes to air, it will be vulnurable to all the naked eyes or camras. So if he is the only one with the pic, that means,the prototype is still awaiting testing.

It has a smaller diamond shaped nose section (as compared to the J-20 diamond nose, still bigger than current JFT nose) and slightly modified DSI intakes, this indicates that frontal RCS has been reduced dramatically and my guess is it should be less than Gripen NG. You can also check huitong's page, JFT section, which is always an excellent read on Chinese weapon systems

Back
Top Bottom