What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

Mastan jee,

Spare our new lad here.....the intricacies of past and present tense....:P

:no:

Hi,

He is right----what can I say---you can't hide the truth----. I think we should have a frsh start and change the name of our country to match with the stars---.

This name set very high standards for its citizens---and we failed to meet upto them---. So, we need a realistic name to go with our populace---something more reflective of humanity and humbleness---rather than righteousness and arrogance.

don't you thin---that the name PAKISTAN---LAND OF THE PURE--- is a very arrogant name---a very self righteous name---reeking of sancity and a holier than thou attitude!

Mastan jee,

Spare our new lad here.....the intricacies of past and present tense....:P

:no:

Hi,

He is right----what can I say---you can't hide the truth----. I think we should have a frsh start and change the name of our country to match with the stars---.

Dont' you think that the name PAKISTAN, reeks of self-righteousness and arrogance----land of the pure---give me a break. The name of a nation should reflect some thing real that the people have---the land, the nature, the geography, the place----not something that have holier than thou tones to it---something real--of this world---.

Who is pure---only God is pure---people are sinners---J10B's will be coming in their own time---the dream of having Aesa will come true one day---as will the operational sd10's and aim 120's

Back
Top Bottom