What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

"they" is probably a hundred or so Indian fanboys working day and night on the page..
Who else cares for PR that much.;

i posted a missiles thread today... while i was researching wiki, the indians have spammed tegas firing missile picture everywhere!

^^ i mostly go through my medical stuff from there for quick info, thankgod its not corrupted-yet.

basic definitions and concepts are posted by the west, so they are still ok.... however if you scroll down the page, speculative input can be clearly seen posted by the wannabe eastern country

^^ i mostly go through my medical stuff from there for quick info, thankgod its not corrupted-yet.

basic definitions and concepts are posted by the west, so they are still ok.... however if you scroll down the page, speculative input can be clearly seen posted by the wannabe eastern country

Not just that country.. others as well.. head on to the pages with the Aegean conflict. and they change monthly as well.
At one point the PAF page was changing every other night..
Make a guess what pages have the most.. and unnecessary details..

have you noticed ''the 6day war'' topic in paf wiki was removed some months back due to multiiple conflicting input

In a conflict with Pakistan, if China steps in, the Indians will always have a finger on the button that will escalate the war to a state that China would not want to go. China will not risk pushing India to a corner given the potent weapons that even when it deliver s 0.01% of what is claimed will offset development by decades.

Pakistan always tends to believe that some other country will do the dirty job and more often than not they have suffered because of over reliance on others.

AWACS will change the war scenario and the country that can use network centric warfare will have the edge. Indian avionics is something that many here do not consider as an important part but I believe the home grown avionics and advanced integration of systems and missiles will be a very important factor and can be the difference between winner and the loser. The Phalcon is too great an asset to be risked but if India even manages to operate this asset in certain areas of the war theatre, Pakistan can just give up for the range is simply unmatched and every counter strike wave after wave will get swatted. Count on Akash SAM to take out a few mosquitoes.

Give him a CUP he knows abt Pakistan more then India....
silly, illogical & baseless commments.

asian+defence.jpg

Guys,

We were told that Pakistanis will be dropping churns by the mid of November. We are entering into the last week of november now.. are there any updates on that "Churns Dropping" deal ?

Back
Top Bottom