What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

J10B now is in testing, and PLA will get J10B first, so I think PAF cann't get it so fast

The thread is about J-10b and Indians as usual are presenting their usual internet dissing contest.

well when did we signed deal for J 10 it dosent exist yet they only speak i heared about this that PAF wants J 10 in 2006 and now 2011 where is J 10 im sure PAF just talking doing nothing eating alot of budget this rubbish pakistan defence and buy

whiplash..and who is going to account for the huge iaf numerical superiority in each category?

Without going into VS..the whole iaf fleet won't be going against PAF, % of it is to cover airspace and go against China. Probably 70% inventory of iaf/inaf is reserved for China, as PLAAF/PLANF has large numbers. Now the remaining fleet against PAF would be interesting as in any War/Conflict with Pakistan, Chinese could also be active on their side of the border to disrupt and engage indians to engage/ keep active rest of iaf fleet this way iaf won't be able to dedicate the whole fleet against PAF. This is way China/Pak strategic relationship is a headache for india.

In a conflict with Pakistan, if China steps in, the Indians will always have a finger on the button that will escalate the war to a state that China would not want to go. China will not risk pushing India to a corner given the potent weapons that even when it deliver s 0.01% of what is claimed will offset development by decades.

Pakistan always tends to believe that some other country will do the dirty job and more often than not they have suffered because of over reliance on others.

AWACS will change the war scenario and the country that can use network centric warfare will have the edge. Indian avionics is something that many here do not consider as an important part but I believe the home grown avionics and advanced integration of systems and missiles will be a very important factor and can be the difference between winner and the loser. The Phalcon is too great an asset to be risked but if India even manages to operate this asset in certain areas of the war theatre, Pakistan can just give up for the range is simply unmatched and every counter strike wave after wave will get swatted. Count on Akash SAM to take out a few mosquitoes.

^^ india will not risk pushing pak to a corner either, given the potent weapons that even when it deliver s 0.01% of what is claimed will offset development by decades.

now its the way around-- most countries tend to believe that pak will come to there help-- pak wont be crippled if no other country mediates, thanks to its nuclear delivery systems, which you convenieantly forgot to mention, alongwith pak awacs

pak has generally found out smart and less costly countermeasures to what india bought over the years

On topic : Irrespective of the plane Pakistan picks up, India has enough cash to entice Pakistan into an arms race that will put even more pressure on its economy. Love the way Pakistanis want more modern kits with the economy barely registering growth not to mention the inflation.

Consider the financing options for buying such expensive kits with an economy that needs life support from aid.

firstly, pak doesnt need to go into a 1to1 arms race , 2ndly great to see acknowledgment of our weapons, thirdly i think we are doing quite well in terms of financing considering the dismal picture portrayed in indian media

^^ the same financing bs was heard before every major paf acquisition ranging from f16s, mlu, awacs, frigates, jf17

I am keen to reply to this but will hold back. start another thread please;)

It would be nice if we could not mix 100 things in one poor thread which is about a different topic altogether. Please show more sensibility and do not indulge into something which 60 years could not settle.

By calling me a kid makes you feel better, I have no problem. Please go to Bangladesh and check what is the influence India has on that country. Anyway, wee were not interested in colonising Bangladesh and I am glad for Bangladesh that they are doing what Jinnah dreamt for Pakistan.

Now let us get back on topic and if you want to discuss more with the kid, start a new thread on Bangladesh.

It does make me feel better because i know you didn't learn anything.

If it would have been an Indian victory, we would have seen Bangladesh being absorbed as part of India. That didn't happen. The Bengali people chose NOT to be part of India but have a separate homeland....just like in 1947 Muslims said they wanted to have a separate homeland.

Seems like two losses for India...as it's territory was divided in 1947 and again in 1971.

If you are so capable, try wrestling Kashmir.........from Pakistan.

troll.gif

Here is the link to your country news site
Pakistan 10th most failed state: index – The Express Tribune

Well I am against the Italian mafia clan ruling our country. There are some die hard congress activist are there. They are not ready for change.
Soon Italian mafia will be kicked out from our country. I am waiting for that day.

We all know size of pakistan middle finger. Please recall just one phone call received middle of the night from yankee.

Yo, moron... I hate these F@#$ trolls.

If don't have anything better to say then STFU. Pakistan is here to stay....accept it. Pakistan's middle finger is called Shaheed II missile, which would be quite up India's Arse if India does Anything.

MODs can you please take out these Ratshits from J-10B and JF-17s threads....

Back
Top Bottom