What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

What would we buy from France? Definitely not Rafale. So M2K? What the hell is the point!?

Russia on the other hand can sell Su35 or Mig35 :wub: but don't see India letting that happen.

Why can't we buy Rafale from France?

France and Russia will not sell offensive weapons to us. Our option remains the US and China but we have to pay for them with our own funds. no freebies.
Would you like to explain as to why they won't sell us offensive weapons? Neither we have a direct conflict them nor they hate money coming into their pockets? Is Agosta-90-B (came even with ToT) an offensive or a defensive weapon system?

1. Each rafale costs $200 million each
2. That's 50% more than the F35 lightening 2.5 times the cost of a F16/52

USA offered 8 F16/52 to PAF for$600 million in total ie 75 million each But REFUSED to give you $400 MILLION in grant aid to buy them.

Because you don't have $600 million the deal for those 8 falcons is dead.....

SO lets leave out why no Euro fighters why no rafale and why no SU35

" ONLY USED F16 block a/b or around 10 million each is the option now

War & peace which part of PAF and GOP have no money do you fail to understand.

tell me ???? which other nation buys second hand planes from Jordan.
Pakistan has no funds !!!!!!!!!!!!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Sir, when the time will come - can you please tell me?
are you waiting for that time when enemy will start bombing by their best fighters?
and your junk F16 will be safe in your shades?
are you waiting for that time, when rafale will land in india with their flag tag?

This F16 story is not gonna end - i told almost in my every post that Our begger politition and So called Capable AF ACM
will lick Uncle sam's shoes and they started again.
Now US doors closed so Jordan F16 is on table.

For God Sake move on, world is looking for best and PAF still looking for junks.

Sir, why always raising the same issue, maintenance, training and all,
we have to think out of the box. stop saying all this.

unless you won't think better will not be able to achieve your target.

we can get anything we want but if our shit politician's stop eating us.
i donot know why always crying for money. Money is not a issue,
issue is LAKE OF GUTS. simpele.

Sir,

Pakistan air force is moderizing? o_O - I am blown away after reading this line.
and i don't know from where and how to start.

i am just speecless.
F-16 aircraft are junks now? Who told you this?

Just like other platforms, F-16 is evolving to meet latest challenges. F-16 are the most capable aircraft in the inventory of PAF at the moment, like it or not.

PAF wants to replace all of its aging aircraft with F-16 and JF17 Thunder to maintain its operational readiness for years to come. The sooner, the better.

If you think that PAF should consider other options, kindly highlight them and also mention the costs involved. I am sure that PAF have done its homework.

When Pak bought agosta-90 B and I think India existed and it was in the same geographical location
When Pakistan Mi 35 Russias top helicopter, India was still there...

Russia won't, Jordan will.

Agreed. Folks have some lofty dreams here. The Eurofighter consortium does remain an option, through the UK and Italy. But the cost is great. PAF does not have the funds.
The only thing I see happening is used F-16's.

You answered your own questions bro. Neither of these options will happen.

Would you like to explain as to why they won't sell us offensive weapons? Neither we have a direct conflict them nor they hate money coming into their pockets? Is Agosta-90-B (came even with ToT) an offensive or a defensive weapon system?
@waz. Rafale from France... he is quite amazing... any possibilities getting Rafale ...

@waz. Rafale from France... he is quite amazing... any possibilities getting Rafale ...

Well I've heard that France will build a special plane for Pakistan called the P1F. It's a mix between the Rafale and Raptor, and it can also be converted into a pilotless stealth fighter. The point being you will hear all sorts of absurdities on here sadly.

hahahaha...!!!
Nice point....You picked up...!!
:)
You better remained scared...!!
Just a friendly advice...try not to reply his illogical comments. He is a troll and he will try to drag you down to his level..it is better to ignore him...and if he gets personal...just report and move on..

The critics must understand, the infrastructure for the f-16's already exists in the PAF. Buying and upgrading f-16's is an incredibly cheap way to increase the power of the PAF.

If anything, there must be greater investment in upgrade facilities, so all the work can be carried out in-country. In a few years hundreds of f-16's will be selling for pennies.

No different to the mirage upgrades.

Last edited:
And who will pay for it??

It won't be expensive, the facilities already exist. If you can manufacture aircraft from scratch, you have the ability to carry out a mlu. The mlu is simply a physical examination and strengthening of the aircraft body.

Keep the momentum going on. Pakistan Air Force modernizing itself.

Buying seconde habd crap from other countries is not called modernization sanna learn about moderanization look at indian air force ps I m a pakistani but reality is reality I can say f16 can beat rafale and su30 but its not true I m not even sure eould it be able to tackle mig29 and m2k

F-16 aircraft are junks now? Who told you this?

Just like other platforms, F-16 is evolving to meet latest challenges. F-16 are the most capable aircraft in the inventory of PAF at the moment, like it or not.

PAF wants to replace all of its aging aircraft with F-16 and JF17 Thunder to maintain its operational readiness for years to come. The sooner, the better.

If you think that PAF should consider other options, kindly highlight them and also mention the costs involved. I am sure that PAF have done its homework.

F16 is the most capable platform we have because the others are f7 and mirage lol andhon main kana rana

Sir, when the time will come - can you please tell me?
are you waiting for that time when enemy will start bombing by their best fighters?
and your junk F16 will be safe in your shades?
are you waiting for that time, when rafale will land in india with their flag tag?

This F16 story is not gonna end - i told almost in my every post that Our begger politition and So called Capable AF ACM
will lick Uncle sam's shoes and they started again.
Now US doors closed so Jordan F16 is on table.

For God Sake move on, world is looking for best and PAF still looking for junks.

Sir, why always raising the same issue, maintenance, training and all,
we have to think out of the box. stop saying all this.

unless you won't think better will not be able to achieve your target.

we can get anything we want but if our shit politician's stop eating us.
i donot know why always crying for money. Money is not a issue,
issue is LAKE OF GUTS. simpele.

Sir,

Pakistan air force is moderizing? o_O - I am blown away after reading this line.
and i don't know from where and how to start.

i am just speecless.
sir you don't understand first its price its not a cheap plane 80 mil plus plane, if you somehow purchase this plane you need build a infrastructure for those plane plus maintenance even for MIG-35, it is wise to invest in J-10c or J-10D which is quite similar to F-16 or go dircetly go for J-31

and you also forget the indian factor

France? Which plane from France?

Pakistan failed to get 8 F-16s after lobbies against Pakistan convinced Congress to not fund it. There Pakistan lost its case despite knowing where opposition will come from, and did not even make an effort to win it.

From France, where India has a direct stake, Pakistan with its current weak and timid foreign policy cant even make an argument.

We can but for that we need astute diplomacy and focus. Both are missing as corrupt 'elected' leaders are busy hiding their loot.

Pakistan should have some economic value in the eyes of the world. It should be able to contribute something than just being a strategic neighbor of Afghanistan. That value too is fast eroding. I m talking from a foreign perspective only. Of how our country is perceived here.

Back
Top Bottom