What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

Block 15 retiring soon. Pakistan may not go for Jordanian aircraft. But interesting Pakistan started a serious search for 5th generation. Plus , Mod merge the thread and ruined the whole topic.
Let's turn this into a phrase/saying that "a merged thread is better than two" :enjoy:

yes one can have it with sufficent funds
And diplomacy,
and enough clout to deter any lobbying
and excellent or at least very good relations with the supplier company
AND most probable a few other such things that we do not have,

its more british then italian buddy.......
What he is saying is FROM Italy, not Italian Euro-fighter. What followed in you post was also uncalled for :(

And diplomacy,
and enough clout to deter any lobbying
and excellent or at least very good relations with the supplier company

What he is saying is FROM Italy, not Italian Euro-fighter. What followed in you post was also uncalled for :(
yes and that but when money is involved that is diplomacy well for us anyway your pm met our pm and again soon.
PM-Nawaz-Dav-Cameron-660x330.gif

pm-david-cameron1.jpg

yes and that but when money is involved that is diplomacy well for us anyway your pm met our pm and again soon.
PM-Nawaz-Dav-Cameron-660x330.gif

pm-david-cameron1.jpg
Money is something that CAN be arranged, it is not like we are in absolute mess. However the other things that i pointed can can only be developed over time and with honest and constant work. Unfortunately there is no real indication that this have been worked upon.

Money is something that CAN be arranged, it is not like we are in absolute mess. However the other things that i pointed can can only be developed over time and with honest and constant work. Unfortunately there is no real indication that this have been worked upon.
well think to your self do you even need such a bird. remember the nerwer 3b variant will run rings around indian mki's and the rafale but will be alot more expensive. i dont think you need to be reminded in what it takes to maintain such a bird. personally buy used f16's and upgrade them(kinda like the rose program) and upgrade the jf-17. and look for a next gen option

Why is Jordan selling its own F16?
They are downsizing or going for new ones?

And even to buy from Jordan first approval from USA is required.

well think to your self do you even need such a bird. remember the nerwer 3b variant will run rings around indian mki's and the rafale but will be alot more expensive. i dont think you need to be reminded in what it takes to maintain such a bird. personally buy used f16's and upgrade them(kinda like the rose program) and upgrade the jf-17. and look for a next gen option
Well trust me when i say that those who are going to make the decision do "think" and appear to be of the same views as you and me.
My point only was that the reasons for not going the deal are not related only to money and you yourself have point one more, in addition to the three four that i pointed out.
Perhaps i was not able to make myself clear to you? :)

Hamari Government ki konsa aik zubaan hai yaar. BC zalil karwana hota sari dunia ke agey. Bongian martey bas. Procuring This procuring that. Selling this selling that. Emd result Big Zero. Their is literally no fiture plan of any competitive platform for air defence. AllBullcrap. Only JF17 is a material plan But its not nearly a capable machinr just a replacement for ancient era F7 and Mirages. Rest F16s are getting obsolete. Ans whats the future? Only stupid talks. I dont even get interested by any news from defence ministry now.

France doesnt make 5th gen fighters. Russian fighter is a collaboration with India.
Russian Su35 is a true 4.5th gen jet with clear capacity to challenge 5th Gen jets. May be there are rumors that China has ordered it in limited numbers, indirect sales with some Chinese tech integration may become a reality for Pak in near future.

ISLAMABAD-Pakistan will now buy F16 fighter jets from Jordan,besides exploring other options, including Russia and France. This was disclosed by Secretary Defence Lt General (Retd) Muhammad Alam Khattak on Monday during a joint sitting of Senate’s Standing Committees on Defence and Foreign Affairs. He said the purchasing of F-16 aircraft from the United States at subsidized rate was now a closed chapter.
Su-35 :)

Well trust me when i say that those who are going to make the decision do "think" and appear to be of the same views as you and me.
My point only was that the reasons for not going the deal are not related only to money and you yourself have point one more, in addition to the three four that i pointed out.
Perhaps i was not able to make myself clear to you? :)
well what would you suggest? want to rely o uncle sam. want to but chinese kit which is not as good how about russain kit which spends as much time in the hanger then in the sky. the europeans are the only good option the italians are good partners the spaniards are good to even us the germans... heck they need the orders to keeps jobs going. remember the entirre typhoon projects supports about 100000 jobs so yeah orders are important. as for financing yeah sure but how much interest do you want? how does >5% sound (debt trap anyone) howabout asking china? can i have some money to buy stuff from someone else? then you have curruption from both sides. which jacks up the price. so what left thats european? dassault rafale no for obivous reasons gripen no need for it typhoon to expensive, political will what else. if you want somthing you can get it. besides even if you order it you wont get them til after 2021 at least unless to have a g2g deal and they prioritise theri jets for you. which will jack up the price which is what eygpt did. and by 2021 the j31 will be nearing developing and will be entering lrip.

And when will be that lucky day.....???
No idea he just hinted at exploring fighters from Russia and France, so from Russia only Su-35 comes to my mind. I really want 1-2 squadron of these birds. Imagine a formation of JF-17 blk III and lead by and data-linked to a Su-35 and its powerful radar providing information of JF-17s equipped with BVRs wreaking havoc on IAF in enemy airspace.

No idea he just hinted at exploring fighters from Russia and France, so from Russia only Su-35 comes to my mind. I really want 1-2 squadron of these birds. Imagine a formation of JF-17 blk III and lead by and data-linked to a Su-35 and its powerful radar providing information of JF-17s equipped with BVRs wreaking havoc on IAF in enemy airspace.
Unimaginable....:smitten:
In simple words "AWESOME".

Day dreaming... how cute... but now back to reality used Jordan F 16 A/B ..

Back
Top Bottom