What's new

Pakistan VS New Zealand - Semi Final

Honestly why did Younis put Umar Gul in the last overs when he knew very well that Omar balls are not too good these days.Stupid Caption.He should be lashed in public !

:rofl::rofl:

Some days ago we were talking about how Dhoni will get spanked in India.

What goes around comes around :rofl:

Yeah Dhoni too should be punished but Younis should be given 60 lashes in public.There is no excuse for such stupid mistakes.A captain of Younis caliber should not be making these kind of mistakes.

On a side note, Indians must be feeling better now.
yeah they've suddenly popped up on the cricket threads now :P

But thats okay as its all fun, as long as things don't get ugly like that Star News piece. That was a bad attack on the Indian team.

:rofl::rofl:

Some days ago we were talking about how Dhoni will get spanked in India.

What goes around comes around :rofl:

Atleast Dhoni has saved his a** by winning ODi player of the year award

Rana Naved the piece of ****.. lost us the game.

Plus the umpire.. terrible one.

Yeah Dhoni too should be punished but Younis should be given 60 lashes in public.There is no excuse for such stupid mistakes.A captain of Younis caliber should not be making these kind of mistakes.
Be a gracious loser yaar, its all part of the game.

The ball may have hit Younis's fractured finger. Or maybe he just made a mistake and dropped it. It happens. Especially amongst Pakistanis.

Problem is with this little leeway you guys allow the team, you'd cause them to make big sweeping changes, experiment here n there which is not needed. They were this close to winning the trophy here. They need to fix some mistakes they made today, let them figure it out.

Sojao araam karo. Geo mat dekho.

Congrats to nz....bad luck pak,believe it or not ,i was hoping u win the trophy!!!.....then again,you guys played well too,wasnt your day to be fair.......stealth yaaara,the guy wa the captain of the t20 world champ team!....you sound like indian media,after we lose a match!...loool

When he was captain of Pakistan Cricket team in 2020 WE REALLY DUN LIKE HIM!! EVEN DDNT DO NUTTHING in 20/20 GO AND CHECK HIS RECORD

Read may message carefully once again

--------------------------------------What the !!!!

What da ...... yOnius BS captain of pakistan team ??

He ddnt do anything even any single score in EVERY MATCH
HE dropped catch and missfield alot
He dont have MIND actually in serious situation he changed the bowler withing using his DAMNIT Mind!!

Why he is Captain of Pakistan Cricket Team ????

Seriously if i have pistol i will shot more thn 1000 bullets inhs DAMN IT (bhoosay say bhara bheeja)

Against India (nutthing)
Against Australia (Nutthing)
Against Newzealand (Nutthing)
Against West In (Nutthing)

What the hell with Committee ??? (

Selection committe Offical said that "May Team select nahie karta na hi may Captain Select karsakhta ho ye opar say ati hey List"

So who decided the captain and Team ??? In Match ?? Misbah Asif ko pani pelanay kiliye bulaya tha udar ???

DAMN IT !! SUCK Pakistani captain seriously because of him we lost Semifinal! he DROPPED MOST Important CATCH @ Very last and very important Period!!

-------------------------------------------

Get my point ???

What im trying to tel ... i said WHO SELECTED HIM AS A CAPTAIN ??? he dont have mind bhosa bhara hey salay key bhejay may in 20/20 in VERY HARD and IMPORTANT period he replace bowller with FAWAD ALAM remmeber in 2020 ?? even Waseem Akram @ commentry box i remmeber he said "WHAT DA!! WHY HE CALLED FAWAD for bowling even he ddnt bowlled any SINGLE over in WHOLE 2020 Series at very important time!!

HE IS BIGGEST SUKKER of Pakistani C Team...

iske jaga nahi banti captain tu baray duur ke baat VERY VERY IMPORTANT player ASif and Misbah bahir bheet kar chanay khaa rahay hain

and @ very hard time he VERY WELL knows RANA sahab ke harkatain He always SUCKDD pakistani match every time when he call RANA

2nd point is HE MISSED VERY VERY IMPORTANT CATCH of that player who played 5 Fours and 1 Six @ last... woh out hojata bohat acha hojata hey!

Actually HE NOT DESERVED Captaincccc even iska tu khelna nahi banta captain kahan ka!!

Every bowler has bad day, 2 days ago Rana was hero against Oz. Gul was very expensive against IN.

Take it easy bro. I know it hurts, but its still a game of cricket, don't behave like star news;)

Just one point you seem to be forgetting. Before Younis came to the scene, the team was bickering, fighting and were nothing but bumbling ******** who couldn't win anything. He was the one that turned things around. Credit should be given where its due.

what da hell Why u compare DHONI with YOnius DHONI have CAPTAIN-C MIND!! he has Full Capibility to control his Cricket Team.. HE IS 100 Times mature thn YOUNIS KHAN!!

Dhoni atleast did lots of things for his team! look at his CHART of 2008-2009

and thn Check YOUNIS KHAN Chart what he did in 2008-2009

NO SCORE
1000 times missfield and dropped catchs
MIND tu naam ke cheez nahe!!

NO ComparsiOn btw DHONI and YOnius!

Take it easy bro. I know it hurts, but its still a game of cricket, don't behave like star news;)
lol you thought i was real about lashing part..just kidding.Still the mistakes were stupid..

Back
Top Bottom