What's new

Pakistan VS New Zealand - Semi Final

Well otherwise I don't take these things beyond a certain points, but yes, after the India-Pak match what I saw in this forum, I wanted Pakistan to lose at some stage in this tourney. No offense, but that was too much...!!!
I think people were just echoing and laughing off the craziness being expressed in India against the Indian team.

You guys take things so personally.

Take it easy at least we made to semi finals as the team is young, specially bowlers. Tell me how many of you were even thinking that Pakistan will make to semis in the start.
Younus was injured and should have taken the bench and let Afridi to lead. :coffee:

appreciate ure honesty but dnt put it on " what i saw on this forum"..cos its just the way it is....sad though but it is the way it is.....thats why we both are called enemies i guess

I think people were just echoing and laughing off the craziness being expressed in India against the Indian team.

You guys take things so personally.

Nothing personal about it. The point is everything up to a certain point is fine. You win a match against your arch rival, you should have fun. And I myself am disgusted with the level of media, esp HINDI in India and I did not have any problem with you guys making fun of it. They deserve it. But if you go back now and see the number of threads and ask yourself honestly I am sure you, yourself will think that we went little overboard with it.

And leave alone star news, we today see the same against Younis Khan here. that's what I want to say.

@ SummerWine

And you may not believe this, but I was wishing for a Pakistan win in the T20 final against SL.

Anyway we were acting like Jerks when we lost to Australia ...we should not have acted that way..what goes around, comes around.Next time we should be careful :p.Jaunty must be super happy now.

Anyway we were acting like Jerks when we lost to Australia ...we should not have acted that way..what goes around, comes around.Next time we should be careful :p.Jaunty must be super happy now.

Ha ha :cheers:

Asif and Misbah ko wahan Chanay khanay kiliye bulaya tha....

the catch drop was the point Pakistan lost the match.
its was a good match.

And leave alone star news, we today see the same against Younis Khan here. that's what I want to say.

Star news is a TV channel in India. You're comparing their BS antics with a few members here on a Defence Forum. I hope you realize that your generalization is severely flawed.

I'm proud of my team for making it this far. After all, it was pretty much a mini cricket World Cup. I'm also proud of our bowlers for helping us reach this far. Are you proud of your team and their performance in the ICC champions trophy, the same way I am?

Thought so.

I am proud of my team as well, whatever they did in this tournament was an acheivement by itself. Infact it was never been the Pakistan's day, and the turning point was Umer akmal's dismissal. If he had not been given out wrongly then that would have help us to make 30/35 extra runs but again this is what cricket is all about.

Dont worry guys they are coming to UAE to play 5 ODIs, we will definitly thrash them there. So kiwis be aware.

In my opinion we need to replace Nazir with Ahmed Shehzad. Rana in for Asif. Middle order needs to stabilize itself, but i would give them more time and then eventually give Fawad the tries.

In my opinion we need to replace Nazir with Ahmed Shehzad. Rana in for Asif. Middle order needs to stabilize itself, but i would give them more time and then eventually give Fawad the tries.

Ahmed Shahzad doesn't have the right attitude ... his performance in T20 was not remarkable and then he was recently involved in an altercation ... Rana is good but not as good as Asif

Asif was the key he played so well against Australia

I picked Asif for my team yesterday:

1. Shahid Afridi
2. Kamran Akmal
3. Younus Khan
4. Shoaib Malik
5. Mohammed Yousuf
6. Umar Akmal
7. Rana Naveed
8. Umar Gul
9. Saeed Ajmal
10. Mohammed Asif