What's new

Pakistan VS New Zealand - Semi Final

well I wouldn't have been that sad had I been a Pakistani...your team defeated India...almost got to the finals...a good show in the end.
defeating India is gonna linger on for some time don't let the chins drop.

Stealth jee

Easy

Forget it & See Movie & goto Sleep .. ...

Hamaara bolne se kuch nahi hoga :D

well I wouldn't have been that sad had I been a Pakistani...your team defeated India...almost got to the finals...a good show in the end.
defeating India is gonna linger on for some time don't let the chins drop.

correct in a way but our defeat today will heal Indians' wounds to some extent....

coz he kept Afridi happy, Afridi is center of politics in Pak team. 3 new superstars of PAK will be Legends if they doesn't fall prey to petty politics and injuries. Give captaincy chance to Kamran Akmal, he has good cricketing brain.

Just one point you seem to be forgetting. Before Younis came to the scene, the team was bickering, fighting and were nothing but bumbling ******** who couldn't win anything. He was the one that turned things around. Credit should be given where its due.

We've seen so many times blunders by the umpires in giving or refusing the LBW appeal. ICC had also noticed that, and had an option to use third umpire for this.
In this game the Umer Akmal was clearly bat n pad, but given out!:angry:

Bad decisions will always happen...the problem is of the selection. Rana Naved never deserved a spot. Imran Nazir is not the solution.

One sad outcome which is bound to creep up, and this time with some logic, is the match fixing issue..i have already received calls from frnds who are convinced that younus dropped catch intentionally.....rana made sure he bowled no balls ....etc etc etc

Terrible....just when team was bouncing back.....

correct in a way but our defeat today will heal Indians' wounds to some extent....

Well otherwise I don't take these things beyond a certain points, but yes, after the India-Pak match what I saw in this forum, I wanted Pakistan to lose at some stage in this tourney. No offense, but that was too much...!!!

Come on guys, Pakistan did far better than South Africa, SL & India. Almost won against Aus and got to semis.

Don't forget that we also won aganst India.

Younus has a young team and they are constantly improving which is what really matters.

BTW, Younus have a fractured finger with bandage so that catch was not that easy for him to hold on to.

Don't act like kids, we can't win every match and every tournament.

Have some patience and some tolerance!!

How about Pakistan Army treatment of cricketers .Might as well improve Army Image.. :D as people are very angry right now.

Last edited:
Well otherwise I don't take these things beyond a certain points, but yes, after the India-Pak match what I saw in this forum, I wanted Pakistan to lose at some stage in this tourney. No offense, but that was too much...!!!

appreciate ure honesty but dnt put it on " what i saw on this forum"..cos its just the way it is....sad though but it is the way it is.....thats why we both are called enemies i guess

Bad decisions will always happen...the problem is of the selection. Rana Naved never deserved a spot. Imran Nazir is not the solution.

We had two best options instead of this silly selection.

Rana Naveed---> Mohammad Asif
Imran Nazir----->Misbah ul Haq

Come on guys, Pakistan did far better than South Africa, SL & India. Almost won against Aus and got to semis.

Don't forget that we also won aganst India.

Younus has a young team and they are constantly improving which is what really matters.

BTW, Younus have a fractured finger with bandage so that catch was not that easy for him to hold on to.

Don't act like kids, we can't win every match and every tournament.

Have some patience and some tolerance!!

Very well said. We in sub continent have this common problem. We put too much pressure on our cricketers. Even well educated people talk about blowing the head of the captain, what to expect from a common man....!!!

Back
Top Bottom