What's new

Pakistan VS New Zealand - Semi Final

Ahmed Shahzad doesn't have the right attitude ... his performance in T20 was not remarkable and then he was recently involved in an altercation ... Rana is good but not as good as Asif

The thing with him is that he is inconsistent...but he is way better than Imran Nazir 20s and 30s... He scores centuries every now and then, and with strict coaching he can be better than any opener out there. He needs to value his wicket, perhaps more so in the beginning.

No doubt a game well played by both the sides. But I believe Shoiab Malik, Younis Khan in ko 15 15 panje lagaye jayein or Afridi ko 5 panje lagaye jayein. Umer Gul or Rana Naveed ko 10 10 lagaye jayein. Man Afridi, Shoiab Malik & Younis khan should be ashamed of themselfs. Just look how the tail enders played Mohd. Amer & Saeed Ajmal ( Bravo Bravo ) :yahoo::yahoo::tup: they played some amazing shots. Hum ne apni neendein haram kerlein in ki khatir. At 1 point i thought they won't reach above 200 but bravo to our young guns they showed there seniors tht this is how the innings should have been played. But then atleast we won from India.

The batting needs work for sure.

If you think about it, Pakistan's batting only clicked against arguably the weakest bowling attack in the tournament - India.

The bowlers can only do so much, the total was insufficient. And if Asif can return to his old form, I don't think Rana's place is justified based on his 'all rounder' credentials - too inconsistent with the bat.

You know, barring Yousuf and perhaps Afridi (as an allrounder) no Pakistani batsman would make it into the Indian playing eleven.

And no Indian bowler (with the exception of Harbajhan, who would have a tight contest with Ajmal) would make it into the Pakistani playing eleven.

Pakistan eleven mainly clicks mainly against the teams who are talent oriented. Any team who have more scientific approach we usually shatter. That’s why we have good record against South Asians and West Indies. We always have good record against New Zealand. This time they controlled our hitters and their plan worked well.
It was not simply our day. “Controversial” umpiring decisions and some critical drops took match away from us. Even then till Rana came for bowl it was almost even.

What happened had happened we should still be proud of our team. At least they performed well than many others.:pakistan:

@AgNoStIc MuSliM
sorry bro i disagree at one point Umar Akmar is one of the brilliant player we have seen after Mohammad yousuf in Pakistan and as youngster he is one of the best in the word if not the best

i have just watched parody od Pakistani team on Geo

Same like Indian Media :(

I am angry to see ...

It was just a Game ...

Last i looked i was the only one voting for NZ to win the finals, comiserations to the Pakistan fans time to watch some Kiwi's kick Ausi butt :yahoo:

Hum Haar gaye......... hmmm Hamari Bad Luck thi........ Chalo jo hoa so hoa......... Ab hamein is semifinal ko bhula ker Aagay ki taraf dekhnma Chahiye....Agay jo Tours Aa rahy hein u k liyte planning karni chahiye.......ager hum Apni Ghaltion se Sekh ker Mehnat karein tu Hum INSHA'ALLAH Aagay Kaamyaab honge
and dont forget we are Still Champions of T-20....... Mujhy Apni Team per Fakhar hy........

Pakistan Zindabad.
Pakistan Paindabad.

:pakistan:

fully agreed with u and im hoping kiwis win it and kick *** of aussies any way i hope we should learn from our mistakes and what is next tournament for pakistan team

Our team is pretty good. One match win or loss is not enough to suggest that NZ is a better team.
However, I am happy that "Men in Green" did a wonderful job and played good against all the teams. I loved the match against Australia. This is real cricket. I hope to see more good stuff from "Men in Green".

Back
Top Bottom