What's new

Pakistan VS New Zealand - Semi Final

In many cases team who defeated Pak eleven have won so they may ride on Kangroos

Well, Umar Gul and Rana made us loose the game coupled with stupid mistake of Younis.Anyway Congrats to NZ>Well deserved.

Best of Luck NZ

Pakistan Failed on all fields today ..

It was not Pakistan's Day

batting was not Good .. Target Should not be less than 280 b/c Pitch was Batting ..

Bowling was not Good at all .. too Many No Balls .... Catch Dropped

No Luck Today for Pakistan
Even Umpires are not with us

No LBW out on 50 Appeals

Australia has now 80% chance of winning the Trophy ....

Nice Chatting Guys ...

Allah Hafiz :)

Well good that atleast we got to the final...but we should have played better...I mean WTF???

....NZ despite being half strengthed due to injuries beat us easily....

Hard luck guys..

I am very happy for NZ. NZ is my second favorite after India. I respect them because they have never had the luxury of talents some other teams enjoy. But they always try their best and play with right tactics. Its clear even from today's game. On paper person to person they are no match to Pakistan. But they played it with perfect tactic. Great field placements and see how they used the powerplay. Also I think Pakistan took too much pressure initially. Even players like Imran Nazir was slow.

So come on NZ, go get the Aussies, the team I hate most.:sniper:

What the !!!!

What da ...... yOnius BS captain of pakistan team ??

He ddnt do anything even any single score in EVERY MATCH
HE dropped catch and missfield alot
He dont have MIND actually in serious situation he changed the bowler withing using his DAMNIT Mind!!

Why he is Captain of Pakistan Cricket Team ????

Seriously if i have pistol i will shot more thn 1000 bullets inhs DAMN IT (bhoosay say bhara bheeja)

Against India (nutthing)
Against Australia (Nutthing)
Against Newzealand (Nutthing)
Against West In (Nutthing)

What the hell with Committee ??? (

Selection committe Offical said that "May Team select nahie karta na hi may Captain Select karsakhta ho ye opar say ati hey List"

So who decided the captain and Team ??? In Match ?? Misbah Asif ko pani pelanay kiliye bulaya tha udar ???

DAMN IT !! SUCK Pakistani captain seriously because of him we lost Semifinal! he DROPPED MOST Important CATCH @ Very last and very important Period!!

Honestly why did Younis put Umar Gul in the last overs when he knew very well that Omar balls are not too good these days.Stupid Caption.He should be lashed in public !

Congrats to nz....bad luck pak,believe it or not ,i was hoping u win the trophy!!!.....then again,you guys played well too,wasnt your day to be fair.......stealth yaaara,the guy wa the captain of the t20 world champ team!....you sound like indian media,after we lose a match!...loool

Well you win some, you lose some. Overall, we've shown that we do have the ability to beat any team in the world. Need some better strategies especially on how to bowl in the power play situations.

seriously we need to get out of the yusuf malik thing

Back
Top Bottom