What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

pakistan bowling was not impressive like in the presence of asif n amir :(

very dissappointed to see some good pace..

Pakistan loses Hafeez. Fielder takes a great catch in slips.
Pak 0/1

Southee to Asad Shafiq, FOUR, Nicely done by Asad but not so from Phantom! Roflmao effort! Asad flicked it neatly through midwicket. Martin rushed back, and he didn't slide. He got down on his knee and whoa! got stuck.. and rolled over! The ghost who bats can't slide.

another funny side from ganja :rofl::rofl:

New Zealand 275
Pakistan 235/4 (78.5 ov)
Pakistan trail by 40 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

shafiq 74

misbah 50

New Zealand 275
Pakistan 235/4 (80.0 ov)
Pakistan trail by 40 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings
Stumps - Day 2

Misbah-ul-Haq* not out 50 129 5 1 38.75
Asad Shafiq not out 74 167 12 0 44.31

Pakistani batters displayed a good show and put a respectable total on board while six wickets still in hand. 150 -200 runs lead around tea (day 3) will be a good 1st innings end total. Tomorrow it will be fresh day with new ball so they have to start carefully. Last two fours by Misbah on reverse sweeps were disappointing, these shots are not supposed to be played in test match in that scenario. Offering wicket in that way is not desired. I think coach will have a good post match talk with him.

Hates off to Asad Shafiq when Younis got out i closed the tv and slept boy i was not expexting pakistan to get past even 150 runs after younis dismissel and misbah played well now pakistan should bat tommowor all day and score atleast 100 runs in each first 2 sessions it will give us lead around 160 runs and than in last session play half and score around 80 odd runs and give a go to NZ batters

NZ batting on flat pitch

facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom