What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

WOAH!
I am pretty sure that we will win atleast 80% of the matches!
Not because i am a Pakistani, but the new zealand is pretty weak now a days.

India clean sweeped new zealand 5-0..
let's see wat pakistani players can do..

let's see what pakistani players can do..

I hate to imagine, sadly NZ cricket is in an uproar at the moment over the India debacle. Being beaten by India isnt such a bad thing after all they are a great cricketing nation but being so soundly thrashed was an embaresment.

Our best hope would be if Richard Hadlee could be called up.

Pakistan will win t20 series 2-1
1 test match will be a draw and the other Pakistan would win
Pakistan will win ODI Series 4-2 or maybe it will be a draw

its a different pitch and playing in new zealand is always very difficult

both teams have equal chances to win the tournament but NZ would have a slight edge on us... thanks to deadly pitches, home crowd, weather and Pakistan's poor batting line up

I hate to imagine, sadly NZ cricket is in an uproar at the moment over the India debacle. Being beaten by India isnt such a bad thing after all they are a great cricketing nation but being so soundly thrashed was an embaresment.

Our best hope would be if Richard Hadlee could be called up.

That caused an uproar but losing to Bangladesh 4-0 did not?

Epic clash of two minnows :D very difficult to predict anything, watch out for saeed ajmal though.

That caused an uproar but losing to Bangladesh 4-0 did not?

Less of a fuss yes partially because people were thinking ok every one has a few bad games, now its what 11 straight losses thats more than a few bad games. Guess the India games were the tipping point in opinion from ouch a bad run to wtf. I would suggest you send the Karachi school boys 11 but it would only be more embaresing when NZ lost.

and now southafricans playing with you as a cheap rag dog. if we are minows than it is sad that these minnows defeated indian too and zimbabwians too defeated you

^^^^

Digging up old threads and posting same BS. ... again

let's see wat pakistani players can do..

Kehte hain Ghar pe Chewenty (Ant) b Sher hoti hai.

Ab apne players keh peeche bori bandhoo ta keh jo boora woh SA main painke use ikata b kar sako :rofl::rofl:

Boora = muje nahi pata urdu main :rofl:

boora?? what does tht mean buddy??

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

^^^^

Digging up old threads and posting same BS. ... again

easy pal he's your senior :no::devil:

Back
Top Bottom