What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

mc cullum ki wicket kha gya umpire :angry:, and new zealand is a place where no review can be made, wtf :angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dont worry at other hand SA will ba winning the series anyway as feelow pakistani friends i request you all dont expect now good from pakistan team and stop posting here im sure we will loose all matches now i have no words to describe how we loos to mediokar bowler and batsman team like NZ so sad

so finally your wet dream ended in a nightmare, yet once again? :lol:

buri nazar waley tera muh kaala :bunny:

yes dont worry at other hand SA will ba winning the series anyway as feelow pakistani friends i request you all dont expect now good from pakistan team and stop posting here im sure we will loose all matches now i have no words to describe how we loos to mediokar bowler and batsman team like NZ so sad

Feel free to critisize your team all you like but you dont have to be rude to the NZ team to do it.

New Zealand is 207/7 (1st innings) on the 3rs session of 1st day. Pitch is not easy....I feel PAK batsman will collapse when they will bat tomarrow.

I have only two wrods to say bad bad umpiring and what the hell probleum is with *** **** ICC why dont they keep regular URDS system what the hell probleum is with ICC if they want to keep it than keep it for all teams not just for few series if you dont than dont keep it for all teams

i am supporting pakistan in this clash,though i do feel sad for the newzelanders,recently they've lost horribly so many times ........

williamson gone

278/9

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

i am supporting pakistan in this clash,though i do feel sad for the newzelanders,recently they've lost horribly so many times ........

y there standards have fallen so rapidly??

can somebody pls suggest a website for me to watch the match,im despeate to see it....

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

williamson gone

278/9

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

y there standards have fallen so rapidly??

phycological warfare.........:hang2:

can somebody pls suggest a website for me to watch the match,im despeate to see it....

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

phycological warfare.........:hang2:

extracover.net............

Younis almost made a mess of a simple chance but fortunately keeper took it.

newzealand 275 all out.....

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

damnit just wen i started watching it :(

Back
Top Bottom