What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

The thing which I liked most was Misbah's captaincy. First of all his selection was very good. He left umar akmal out that was a very good thing to do Adnan Akmal is way better keeper than both Umar and Kamran. He looked pretty relaxed and keeping came natural to him. He was enjoying himself behind the wickets which is really good. Asad Shafiq and Naveed Yasin(Multan) in my opinion are much better player than umar akmal. Naveed Yaseen is in the thirty man squad for the world cup lets hope he gets chance ahead of Umar Akmal.
We can not afford umar akmal, shahid afridi, razzaq and kamran akmal in playing 11 together for world cup. Pakistan is also missing a new ball bowler lets hope they come up with the right combination.

well i likes Abdur rehman;s consistancy both with the bat and bowl i think he will be good in all three formats for pakistan but it will be hard to beat saeed ajmal and it will bring good players to replace good players hope we keep bring players who can deliver not the players like Amin who we took in england keep failing 4 ducks crap hope we still learn from our mistakes in 1st test only one negative thing in our team has to be changed is Mohammad Hafeez but i still back him for 2nd test but still we should go to the board and look what we have done wrong in 1st test hope we keep doing well in test which will make us do well in ODi tooo Consistancy is a main thing for pakistan and green top pitch im expecting in 2nd test for sure take my word

Atrocious umpiring. The wicket of Younis Khan, the not out of Reece Young and Guptill were big time howlers. Should have been straightforward decisions, but no.

I think 2 decisions going against new zealand and 4 or 5 against Pakistan.

These umpires are more concerned about their clothing than their duty. Ball missed by a huge margin! Younis Khan was going so good!

Copying from another forum, Wrong Decisions in chronological order

McCullum LBW - In Pakistan's Favour

Guptil Caught Behind - In New Zealand's Favour

Reece Young LBW - In New Zealand's Favour

Chris Martin Caught Behind - In New Zealand's Favour

Hafeez Caught Behind - In New Zealand's Favour

Taufeeq Caught Behind - In Pakistan's Favour

Younis Khan Bat Pad - In New Zealand's Favour

Atrocious umpiring. The wicket of Younis Khan, the not out of Reece Young and Guptill were big time howlers. Should have been straightforward decisions, but no.

I think 2 decisions going against new zealand and 4 or 5 against Pakistan.

AT least 2 potentially match changing decisions against Pakistan.:hitwall:

The decision of reece young was quite an important one. He was around 5 or 10 at that time, went on to get almost 60 and created a partnership with vettori. If he got out, we would have really been in the tail and NZ probably would have been knocked over for around 250-280. The big thing is that it was plumb in front - not a close call or one that was iffy. Hard to be more plumb to a spinner than that.

I have seen this way too often against Pakistan. Such decisions often cost us games and sometimes series. I hope Misbah and Waqar speak out against this.

This is the result of 1 wrong decision. It leads 3 more wickets after that as well.

I spoke too quickly I guess. It didn't only lead to 3 more wickets, it lead to 6 more wickets and Pakistan getting all out for 376. Incompetent umpires.

PCB and the players need to make noise about this incompetent umpiring. It could cost Pakistan the match. I don't care if ICC doesn't care, at least make noise. Look how India got Bucknor kicked out after he cost them a game as well. Too often has PCB and players just brushed aside such umpiring as 'part of the game'.

PCB and the players need to make noise about this incompetent umpiring. It could cost Pakistan the match. I don't care if ICC doesn't care, at least make noise. Look how India got Bucknor kicked out after he cost them a game as well. Too often has PCB and players just brushed aside such umpiring as 'part of the game'.

Beggars(and incompetent ones at that) cant be choosers brother.Yes u are right the decisions of young and younis changed the whole match.It could have been all over for new zealand had these decisions went the right way.

274 to chase. Just doing the math.

Reece Young decision cost us at least 70 runs.

Younis Khan decisions cost us at least 50 runs because it triggered a collapse.

At worst, we would have been chasing 150 had the umpires had been competent. Again, these are straightforward decisions I am talking about. No ones that were close.

274 is a 50/50 game....
all depends on oppners....50 + start can give little phychological edge

Back
Top Bottom