What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

Match drawn... and we won test series after 4 years.... :yahoo:

Congratulations to everyone... :)

127337.jpg

127335.jpg

Congratulations

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

127334.jpg

Should've been 2-0, but I can live with 1-0 considering that it was our first series win in some time hence the series win took precedence over trying to win the match. Really good batting by YK and Misbah to blunt the chicken heads.

Should've been 2-0, but I can live with 1-0 considering that it was our first series win in some time hence the series win took precedence over trying to win the match. Really good batting by YK and Misbah to blunt the chicken heads.

agreed, match draw kardia yahi buhat hai, agar jeetne k chakkar mein wickets lose kardete aur haar jatay to series bhi hath se jati... and yes Younis and Misbah both played very well in both innings... :tup:

:pakistan:

The umpires' new clothes
Umpires Daryl Harper and Rod Tucker haven't had the best Test so far and Wellington's blustery conditions haven't helped . Both umpires were forced to hold their hats while officiating on day one, after having lost them to the wind on more than one occasion, and they emerged wearing less traditional sports caps on day two, hoping they were less likely to be blown off their heads. It wasn't to be though, as their new headgear had to be retrieved from various spots on the field throughout the day. Bandanas tomorrow maybe?

It was a bowl first wicket. Ball was swinging like bananas.

PCB is responsible for this loss because team is playing without a captain becoz players dont know whom they listen to afridi or misbah conditions are similar for both teams and why did pakistan announced their eleven before 24 hours of star of the match and why they took their ace players out umer,wahab and ajmal and why played umer akmal when he dont have best of times recently with batting he is going too hard for runs and hafeez for me is out of touch why not played Ahmed Shehzad i have big question mark on PCB managament and team management

raced to 31/0 after 4.2 overs courtesy some brilliant stroke play by Ahmad Shehzad 25*. Its raining again in Queentown.

Rain Rain go Away, Team Pakistan want to Play, Come Again some other day, When Things wont be going on our way..! :p

Back
Top Bottom