What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

what a nice decision to play ahmed shehzad, look at this parchi wala hafeez, 11 bowls played and 4 runs!!

Agreed Shehazad have immense power hitting skill bowl ko utha utha ka marta hai hope this guy should be grooped he have some special skills as far for as i know when i saw him batting better than imran nazir in hong kong sixes man i knew he can be disaster for bowlers around the world hope his few flaws in technique should also be sorrected but fine fine cricktter hope he keep going like this for us in WC 2011 and take out parchi wala all cricketers dont allow any crickketr more than 2 games if he fails to deliver send him for bench for few matches when he be back he will give 300 times better perfomance

what a nice decision to play ahmed shehzad, look at this parchi wala hafeez, 11 bowls played and 4 runs!!

Who knows this was plan. It would have been stupid to start hitting from both ends on a pitch which has an average score of around 170. :azn:

Pakistan 293/7. Innings are done. What a great performance from Afridi, 65 runs on 25 balls. Hafeez also played great with a century.

Was watching Afridi's innings live. What butchery. Shame Misbah didn't play faster (with a strike rate of around 75). Could've got us around 310-320.

afridi and umar just fantastic ...... last few overs were worth to watch,,
good reply by afridi to his critics...........

Fantastic batting by Shahid afridi, but poor bowling from the Kiwis as well. I don't remember watching a single slower bowl in the death over. Alan Donald, their bowling coach, has a lot of work on his hands

Was watching Afridi's innings live. What butchery. Shame Misbah didn't play faster (with a strike rate of around 75). Could've got us around 310-320.

i agree misbah was slow but his role at that time was to consolidate innings and he did to to provide a platform for hitting wildly...

NZ are 110/3 after 23 overs
RR 6.8
Styris is enjoying luck.
At the moment Pakistan is in driving seat but NZ has all the potential to come back, NZ's Afridi is waiting for his turn and I think he is some notches superior than Afridi

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Some lazy fielding by Pakistan

Our fielding sucks. Very poor showcase of fielding and true NZ will most likely counter attack soon. We need a wicket right now.

afridi is not a good captain, he is not very attacking like his temper, yunus khan should be made captain again..

Pakistan has this game in the bag now.
NZ 217/7 They need 77 runs to win from 6 overs.

Btw I think Afridi's captaincy was pretty good. He brought in the right bowlers at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom