What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, very well said. An honest with average or above average skill is far better than an outstanding player who fixes matches

Bro, trust me, Waqar Younis, Wasim Akram all fixed/bet matches. They were just smart enough not to get caught.

Congratz Pakistan wining great Match against the No.1 test team.

England was unsuccessful four times chasing lower then 150 runs, three of them were before 1903, and one was in 1978.

and Now Pakistan has made for them fifth time.

:pakistan:

Bro, trust me, Waqar Younis, Wasim Akram all fixed/bet matches. They were just smart enough not to get caught.
How you know about them??? Are you with them??? Or you are victim of English media.......
Strongly condemn your words about our legends..
If you don't like cricket,.... Leave it, but you have no right to disgrace our Legends....

141964.jpg

Chacha Pakistani :D

^^^^^^^

lolzzz Rameez Raja - said he was more than welcome to move to Pakistan if he wanted to!!

How you know about them??? Are you with them??? Or you are victim of English media.......
Strongly condemn your words about our legends..
If you don't like cricket,.... Leave it, but you have no right to disgrace our Legends....

I was just referring to the Pakistani team.

Every major player in every major team has gambled. Fixed matches etc. Many of them went un-caught because they were smart.

When you get fan following of millions of fans around the world, you earn **** loads of $$$$. And in order to play more, you gamble more.

That's it.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Lol...i would hate to be in his position.....:P

Great and exceptional win for Pakistan. Pakistan have got best spin bowlers and it was pleasure to watch them through out the series. If Pakistan manage to produce few quality test batsman then it could be best test cricket teams in the world. I was working all night and suppose to be on bed at 7 am but this match kept me awake and well Pakistan never disappointed me ..

we should not be gloating over this win and should continue to be gracious and humble after this win..congrats to all Pakistani on this board

I know they were match fixers, but what I don't agree is that they were smart enough not to get caught. Actually they were smart enough to join the main group. The guys who got caught, tried to do at their own, they fixed spots not match and were taken to task.

Chacha Pakistani :D

lovely pic! its all about making friendships! win or lose is part of the game! a bit of sledging is allowed but we musnt go overboard!
cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom