What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps along with teaching the English how to spin he should have taught them how to play spin?

He need to learn how to play spins before he teach English players how to play it :D agree that he was spin bowling coach of England and he has done his job.

@janon

buddy i wasn't talking about this video as it has been posted earlier by a member , i was looking for the news after Pak won 2nd test match.... its always fun to hear something really hyped specially from the same channel whose video is posted above by you

@janon

buddy i wasn't talking about this video as it has been posted earlier by a member , i was looking for the news after Pak won 2nd test match.... its always fun to hear something really hyped specially from the same channel whose video is posted above by you

why you need the approval and appreciation of others in order to enjoy the victory of Pakistan ?

@janon

The coverage was in the same vein in all channels that I watched, though not in such a dramatic manner. The Indian media has been very congratulatory to the pakistan team (deservedly). But since pak's victory in the second test was on the same day as India's defeat, not much coverage was given to the pak-eng match, other than mentioning the results. The focus of the whole media right now is on lambasting the Indian team. That's why you don't see too much coverage on pak's second test win, because everyone is busy bashing our own team.

The coverage was in the same vein in all channels that I watched, though not in such a dramatic manner. The Indian media has been very congratulatory to the pakistan team (deservedly). But since pak's victory in the second test was on the same day as India's defeat, not much coverage was given to the pak-eng match, other than mentioning the results. The focus of the whole media right now is on lambasting the Indian team. That's why you don't see too much coverage on pak's second test win, because everyone is busy bashing our own team.

I dont know when we learn tht instead of bashing players we should see the prob & solve it every time when ever team wins we take them to sky no matter how they win but when they lose suddenly they becomes culprits...
Thanks God the situation is changing in Pakistan hope to see the good situation in whole sub continent.....

If we can take an example from this…….Remove corrupt individuals, provide an honest competent leader, prevent outside interference, look what we as Pakistanis can achieve in one year. Time to bring honest deserving individuals to run this country.

Misbah and the company has given Pakistani nation a good lesson.

So what the great English media has to say about their great team now?

So what the great English media has to say about their great team now?

the only thing left for them is to bash their heros. Cuz Pakistani media already have highlited english media propoganda which will not work anymore:D

Good bowling attack is always key to success!!

why you need the approval and appreciation of others in order to enjoy the victory of Pakistan ?

if you have read my previous posts carefully you must know i said i want to see how much hype they will give to it, and how much dramatic will it become.... it was in sense of fun of seeing some immatures taking a cricket match so seriously and presenting it as some kinda war..... you took it totally other way round....

next time before coming to any conclusion better check out the retrospect

bus next match main saeed ajmal ko ball de k batsman k samne khara kar do

409165_272829296116708_114027531996886_680737_2001668931_n.jpg

"England Whitewashed by Pakistan"

I am so much waiting for this news headlines :P

England is preparing like mad for the third match. I hope Pakistan has not taken things lightly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom