What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan: Don't ever write the green shirts off, because we are truly in it - till the last ball and last run.

Stuart Broad spurred on by taxi driver taunts

Stuart Broad is confident England can prove his taxi driver wrong by wrapping up a series-levelling victory over Pakistan in the second Test.

The hosts closed a keenly contested third day in Abu Dhabi on 125-4 in their second innings, leading by 55.

Broad, who earlier hit an unbeaten 58 off 62 balls, revealed he was taunted by his cab driver the previous day.

"He was pretty confident they were going to destroy us, but I had different views," Broad said.

BBC Sport - Pakistan v England: Stuart Broad spurred on by taxi driver taunts

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

120128031054-rehman-pakistan-england-story-top.jpg

pakengad_20.jpg

pakengad_22.jpg

141964.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

pakengad_19.jpg

pakengad_16.jpg

pakengad_13.jpg

141946.jpg

The England team are an extremely cocky bunch, & this is the perfect slap for them. I was pleasantly surprised Strauss praised Pakistan, probably the first time I have heard him acknowledge Pakistan.

Boys - i am watching the English batting again - its even better watching it the second time round - i suggest you get some chips and coke ans sit in front of the tv and watch it again and then after half an hour on pdf - go watch it again. Watch how to beat the world number 1 team on away soil - and beat them so unbelievably easy. Truly a great Pakistani cricket day!!

We should Slap England in every match. Some times they cry for Shoiab Akhtar bowling action. Some times they cry for Ajmal action. Now, Let them cry for Rehman action. :cry:
Cry Baby Cry .:cry:
Wait...........
One more slap coming in 3rd match.....

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly amazing performance by pakistan. Good to know that the team has put all the controversies of the past couple of years behind. Hats off to them.

Sadly, on the same day India folded without even a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom