What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that taxi driver must be a najomi bcz he saw the vctory coming finally their cockiness challenged and they remember that we beat at the world cup long ago and we can do it now too 3 match series won but hope we green wash them out

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

this song must be sung now it fits tooo welll

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two abdul rehman famous in Pakistan, one mesmerize with his fingers and other mesmerize with his tounge "girl friends are responsible for killings in karachi"

Pakistan Wins Crickets and Twitter

While team Pakistan in process of winning second test against England in UAE, there was another interesting thing going. This is was the Twitter’s worldwide trending of Pakistan continuously for several hours.

Throughout the match, whenever a wicket fell, a new batsman came or even when the cricketers appealed, the situation started trending on twitter.

Check below the highlights:

England 37-4

001_thumb.jpg

England 56-5

002_thumb.jpg

Trott’s, Adnan Akmal (thanks to his ‘brilliant’ appeals)

003_thumb.jpg

England 68-6, Trott (just after his wicket fell)

004_thumb.jpg

England 68-7, Abdur Rehman

005_thumb.jpg

Eng 71/8 (it continued to trend even after the match was won)

006_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Pakistan (it kept trending for several more hours even after the match, peaked at no. 2 worldwide)

007_thumb.jpg

bowlers save our ***** but for now lets just celebrate although no doubt about it bowlers are our strong hand

Why to south asians?

Here in the UK or USA, when India plays against the whites (firangis as we call them) we all support India. When Pakistan plays against the firangis, we all support Pakistan.

That's why.

Think about it this way....Brown guys victory over the white guys......a rivalry which is pretty evident in cricket....as the whites taught us how to play it.

Here in the UK or USA, when India plays against the whites (firangis as we call them) we all support India. When Pakistan plays against the firangis, we all support Pakistan.

That's why.

Think about it this way....Brown guys victory over the white guys......a rivalry which is pretty evident in cricket....as the whites taught us how to play it.

Wow.......I was not aware of that.

As a Pakistani, I'm equally excited over Aussies win, as I'm over Pakistan's victory and i would cheer for Brits vs. bhartis, any given day.

If we had the spinners of this bowling lineup, but just had Mohammad Amir as our main pacer (wouldn't want Mohammad Asif in there, too controversial), just the thought of it is mouthwatering.

If we had the spinners of this bowling lineup, but just had Mohammad Amir as our main pacer (wouldn't want Mohammad Asif in there, too controversial), just the thought of it is mouthwatering.

Mohammad Amir was a future legend and his story is a tragedy but we are better off without him. With him on our side we were losing and now without the 3 jokers we are winning. Amir was my favourite cricketer but the truth is he's a traitor. And this squad should have no room for a traitor. I rather have an average but an honest cricketer like Junaid Khan rather than have a good cricketer but dishonest traitor like Amir.

There are two abdul rehman famous in Pakistan, one mesmerize with his fingers and other mesmerize with his tounge "girl friends are responsible for killings in karachi"

With his tongue ;). Yep his tongue is multi taskable :lol:

Not really, this dry pitch actually favored the spinners.

Today all ten wickets of England went to Pakistani Spinners.......6 for Rehman, 3 for Ajmal and 1 for Hafeez.

Ajmal has taken 17 wickets in 2 tests. I mean, same for England, when Panesar took most of the wickets yesterday. It was a spin pitch....and as English never learn how to play spin, they get beaten at it.

All they can come up with is the BS like oh Ajmal was wearing a full sleeve and concealing his elbow....bla bla.....I am sure if Panesar would have have bowl to England, they would have been equally stupified.

It was not really a pacer's pitch. Amir is an excellent pacer and i hope he returns to the game after completing his ban. He will be 23-24 then and relatively young. What i like about him is that he can move the ball both ways...a lethal skill against both the left and right handed batsmen.

Pakistan has excellent bowling line, perhaps the best one. We need more batsmen....more responsible ones.

Mohammad Amir was a future legend and his story is a tragedy but we are better off without him. With him on our side we were losing and now without the 3 jokers we are winning. Amir was my favourite cricketer but the truth is he's a traitor. And this squad should have no room for a traitor. I rather have an average but an honest cricketer like Junaid Khan rather than have a good cricketer but dishonest traitor like Amir.

Agreed, very well said. An honest with average or above average skill is far better than an outstanding player who fixes matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom